people like this...

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Now that got me hot. I can't believe the guy just sat there and took it. Even worse, worthless by-standards did nothing while that white trash punk attacked the man.

From the looks of the comments, no one better ever even play like they are gonna skate board on our cars!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Now that got me hot. I can't believe the guy just sat there and took it. Even worse, worthless by-standards did nothing while that white trash punk attacked the man.

From the looks of the comments, no one better ever even play like they are gonna skate board on our cars!

He didn't stand there and take it he was pretty much unconscious after the first shot. The second shot put him out for a few seconds until the guy kicked him. He just didn't think the guy was going to swing or looked away for a second.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well when you guys figure out who he is let me know so I can hunt him down and kick his sorry worthless ass!! No doubt I would have called the police. Don't worry if we are lucky he will probaly overdose on X. Hey wait I think that was Tony Montana!!

Kafn8td

Viperia Aspis
Established Member
I just let my 17 year old and his 3 friends watch it. All 3 of them said it is the worst thing they have ever seen. They don't understand why people have to act that way. They are all skateboarders by the way and wanted me to post and let everyone know that not all skateboarders are like that.

Soon to be (Saturday) Cobra owner!

falconetti

IDK
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
I still don't see your point...

Besides you don't need to remember what happened if there is video proof.

i wasnt really saying that exactly, more of a joke, youve heard of those right?

blowfishRus6

Established Member
What an ass:fm: !!! when i saw the warning come up i though some one was going to kick the sh*t out of that guy, i cant belive no one even helped that guy :cuss: ! that just makes me want to :xpl:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by falconetti
i wasnt really saying that exactly, more of a joke, youve heard of those right?

I am very well aware of what a joke is but you obviously still haven't grasped what having a point really is.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
isn't there a way we can turn this video in to the police so they can find this guy? I know there are officers on this forum so what do you guys think? Is there any chance of getting him? If we know what area he is in can't they find him? I really think we should do this.

Lots of charges on that tape!!

PDP!

Vandalism (damage to private property, the car)

Simple Assault, by the guy in the white shirt attempting to place skateboard dude in a head lock.

Aggravated Assault by skateboard dude for using a deadly weapon to attack the other guy.

Just an incredibly stupid situation. The guy on the skateboard needs his ass beat!!!

falconetti

IDK
Established Member
I am very well aware of what a joke is but you obviously still haven't grasped what having a point really is.

did YOU have a point?

and my point, that video should be used as evidence not entertainment, it sucked

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
He didn't stand there and take it he was pretty much unconscious after the first shot. The second shot put him out for a few seconds until the guy kicked him. He just didn't think the guy was going to swing or looked away for a second.

Eric, the dude sustained an obvious grade one concussion after the first hit with the skateboard and a subsequent grade two concussion after the second hit.

The thing that amazed me was the chick was still worried about her car and not the guy that was laying on the ground.

SWYZ721

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Lots of charges on that tape!!

PDP!

Vandalism (damage to private property, the car)

Simple Assault, by the guy in the white shirt attempting to place skateboard dude in a head lock.

Aggravated Assault by skateboard dude for using a deadly weapon to attack the other guy.

Just an incredibly stupid situation. The guy on the skateboard needs his ass beat!!!

Damn, when I read the first line, I thought you were gonna say that the skateboard guy got charged. Yea that was ****in dickless what that guy did. ****in bitches like him, fightin someone when the odds are uneven. At least let it be known your going to fight, and drop the weapon so it's equal. I was shaking after I saw that video. I reall would love to meet that bitch in an alley and ****in pop him a few times.:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Eric, the dude sustained an obvious grade one concussion after the first hit with the skateboard and a subsequent grade two concussion after the second hit.

The thing that amazed me was the chick was still worried about her car and not the guy that was laying on the ground.
adam, i was at a xmas party this past week and got in the middle of 2 fights. yes it was stupid but to see an assoc get his ass beat for no reason is not stupid. yes i can and will take care of myself in all defense, but when i see one getting beat for nothing i wait then i go in as well. call me a redneck i guess:rockon:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
that stupid clip is from the Steve-O video, that you can purchase at a video store, anyway i doubt he had any legal help, probly couldnt remember what happend, my point is there is at least 2 dvd's full of that crap, and i wasnt very impressed with them,

Hmmm, the only thing that could be pulled from this is that maybe that the confrontation's displayed in these videos didn't "impress" you.

did YOU have a point?

and my point, that video should be used as evidence not entertainment, it sucked

And now you say they should be used as evidence and not entertainment. Well I really don't think anyone was entertained by this just made aware.

And on another point, why would you "joke" about the guy not being able to remember what happened? :bored:

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING THIS!?!?

I have a cable modem and it is like I am watching a slideshow with a new image every 10 seconds. Sound works fine though.:dw:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Wow. I can't believe nobody helped the guy in the white shirt. I hope after the vid ended somebody caught the guy running up the street. He needs to have his head put into a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread