people like this...

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Can you say dead! You don't act like that very long and get away with it! :nonono:

Last edited:

Squeeler92

Doesnt look like the same person...guy didnt look 33.

Knowing a little bit about skateboards...he didnt hit him with the board...that was the "truck". That thing is made of aluminum.
GAIDBCM.jpg

I see some of those kinds of kids at my school. Some of them are real nice and cool to be around. However, some of them I just wanna pummel (sp?) to the ****en ground...just waiting for them to try some shit.

And isnt that a felony or something? I know we have some law enforcement on this board and if someone could ID this guy....I think it would be AMAZING if we saw this guy behind bars....cuz what he did was completely F-ed up.

Last edited by a moderator:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
That's from a Steve-O video:

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/436/436339p1.html

The filming location appears to be Mexico and was a prank gone bad. The man attacking was the "South Padre Gangster", Steve-O's partner in the prank.

Steve-O apparently submitted the tapes to the authorities. Not sure but it appears the gangster may have been sentenced to 3 years for assault.

:shrug:

Aaron_01

Banned
"Jackass" is the stupidist show EVER created. Its a waste of time and energy, those people behind it deserve to be in a padded cell

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
That's from a Steve-O video:

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/436/436339p1.html

The filming location appears to be Mexico and was a prank gone bad. The man attacking was the "South Padre Gangster", Steve-O's partner in the prank.

Steve-O apparently submitted the tapes to the authorities. Not sure but it appears the gangster may have been sentenced to 3 years for assault.

:shrug:

I researched to see if this guy died(which he didn't) and in doing so found Steve-O's site. He speaks briefly about it and says it was a "South Padre Gangster" but it was while they were shooting in Panama City, FL. And yes they immediately turned the tape over to the police and the guy was arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread