people like this...

ralphy1798

Established Member
I would have gone in such a ****ing rage right there, I think i would have killed him... I am not kidding..

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Ah the future of our great nation. It's so nice to see wholesome films like this one. Just think, in about a year those guys will be "sharing" the roads with us, and of course serving us at the local Taco Bell:

TacoHellt.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
That guy in the white shirt should have swung asap instead of trying to talk to that piece of garbage...gave that piece of crap time to work up some nerve and do what he did.I always say,don't push and pull someone when you truly mean to punch and swing at them...

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Ok, plain and simple that was assault with a deadly weapon and the fact that no one helped him but the girl makes everyone of those people just as worthless in my book.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Ok this video has made me so pissed off that I'm shaking. :mj:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Booyah
Ok this video has made me so pissed off that's I'm shaking. :mj:

Did the same to me. I def. would have helped that guy that got hit with the skate board. He was the only one that showed any balls.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
It's hard for me to repond to that. But I would like to get my hands on the camera guy just as bad.
Along w/ every other spectator there

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by BEATNGU
It's hard for me to repond to that. But I would like to get my hands on the camera guy just as bad.
Along w/ every other spectator there
ditto , plus there parents as well:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
it all starts at home

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Ok this video has made me so pissed off that I'm shaking.
:fm: :fm: :fm: same here! What the heck man! I feel so bad for that guy and I am pissed all at the same time. He should have just tackled him, the other guy wouldn't have had room to pull back and swing at him with the skateboard.

I am so mad I just deleted the video right away, I don't even want to watch it anymore.

There has to be a way to find out who this is. Car videos get posted all the time and eventually people in the area can find out who it was.

We really need to find some people in his area and videotape him getting a major beat down, to the point where he would be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread