people like this...

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Huh, that ****er want a piece of this shit. Common mother f*cker, BRING IT! I'll ****ing kill you with the god damned stock of my shotgun you little piece of shit, ****ing slam it into your head untill you ****ING DIE!

SSCOBRA03

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
The comments from others which suggested a baseball bat or a pistol as remedy for this situation got me thinking...

From a legal/LE standpoint, I wonder what the "victim's" recourse is? I know if the victim has the opportunity to get away, legally he should take it, but what could he be charged with if he attacked the punk with a bat and really messed him up? After all the kid vandalized his car, then assaulted him with a "weapon"...

Also, say for instance the guy he attacked was carrying concealed (legally), would that be grounds to shoot the punk? I doubt it, but I'm curious to hear what the LE's we have might say.

I am not a lawyer but if the guy was legally (or not-better to be judged by 12 than carried by six) carrying a handgun, he could use it (deadly force) to protect himself from being hit with the skateboard (grievious bodily harm or death). He would not be justified in shooting the guy as he was running off.

Deadly force can only be used as a last resort to prevent grievious bodily harm or death to you or another person. If you can get away from the danger, legally you have to do it. LEOs making an arrest do not have that luxury.

edited for spelling

Last edited:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
What the funny thing is, and what I don't get is all of us who have seen this get very pissed and want to do something. How could the people RIGHT THERE not feel the same and do the same??:shrug:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
What the funny thing is, and what I don't get is all of us who have seen this get very pissed and want to do something. How could the people RIGHT THERE not feel the same and do the same??:shrug:

What really gets me is if you listen to his girlfriend on the phone with the cops she says something like "and he just hit my boyfriend." WTF, my wife would have been over there in a second trying to kick that guy's ass if I took a shot like that.

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Booyah
What really gets me is if you listen to his girlfriend on the phone with the cops she says something like "and he just hit my boyfriend." WTF, my wife would have been over there in a second trying to kick that guy's ass if I took a shot like that.

Heh, I don't think you would have taken a shot like that

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
This video gave me a serious red ass! Thank goodness for CCW permits. After that first blow to the head and a second attempt the guy in the white had total grounds to pull out his piece for defense. Of course the minute the skateboarder leaves or turns around the threat is not there. The laws are funny depending on which state you live in. If he had a gun everone would have ran. Either way that is just wrong.

GregMatty

Established Member
Just as nobody in that video got involved, I think most people in the world would not get involved. It is easy to say what one would do when you aren't in that situation. Obviously if it was a friend of family member the situation would be different. I like to think I would have done something but I can't say for certain.

I remember being in school when two kids would fight on the playground it always attracted a crowd. I guess it is some sort of morbid curiosity?

What I can say is if some SOB skated on my car I'd run his a** over. That much is a given.

Greg

falconetti

IDK
Established Member
And on another point, why would you "joke" about the guy not being able to remember what happened? :bored: [/B][/QUOTE]

only as light humor not really to be an ass or say that he deserved to get hit in the head. This has also, for some reason, given you an excuse to bother me. I dont know the guy, i hope he is ok, i hope the *** w/ the board got his in return. i was just trying to discuss what i saw not get into any kind of computer tuff-guy battle, and if you were, you win, i give up

darkcrayz

Established Member
i would have suspected the guy getting hit sustained more trauma then class one concussion, cause he got hit with the wheel it looked like not the board. so the impact was at a single point not over a larger one, causing more trauma on the impact.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It wouldnt surprise me. After he got up, he had an altered gait with hemiplegia that are signs of neurologic impairment that would result from a brain bleed.

I am sure he died of a subdural or subarachnoid hemorrhage.

The guy took three nasty blows with that skateboard.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by darkcrayz
i would have suspected the guy getting hit sustained more trauma then class one concussion, cause he got hit with the wheel it looked like not the board. so the impact was at a single point not over a larger one, causing more trauma on the impact.

Like I said previously the first hit left signs of an obvious Grade 1 concussion, after the second hit he had signs of an obvious grade 2 concussion. And his staggering gait and hemiplegia are signs of altered brain neurology and usually indicate a brain bleed.

I bet that chick so happy she was worrying about her car rather than than the dude getting slammed by the skateboard.

Users who are viewing this thread