Personal hobbies?

awsmsvt

Learning Java or Python. I do have to say that learning it is a process most people don't wanna learn. That could occupy hours learning but can be very rewarding in the long run

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I play basketball after work about 3 times a week. Love playing and challenging myself every time I play. I also don't have any kids so, on my days off I like to be with my fiancé and two pit bulls. When I'm not with hem I like to detail my car, don't have one currently so I watch some tv. Waiting for after my wedding in march to pick up a c7 z06 or c6 zr1.

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I work on my house (currently finishing up a home gym, 3d projector setup, and solid oak doors throughout house).

Then getting back to working on the Camaro and mustang. I like to enjoy being home!

Zemedici

Established Member
Dirt biking and mountain biking are my most time consuming hobbies. I am always looking for people to ride with. If you ever want to go, shoot me a pm. I have an extra mtn bike and dirt bike you can ride.

Hell yeah dude! My social media guy for work is serious into mountain biking. I'd be down with that! How often do you go? Where do you go?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_4006.jpg

ziggity

Established Member
Snowmobiling in the winter, driving my car and jetsking in the summer, spending time with the woman and friends, working out, beer and wings!

CV355

_
Established Member
I practice the guitar daily. Before my work schedule got insane, I would practice for 3-4hrs every day. Even got into recording a bit, but could never play out anywhere due to a horrible case of anxiety. So, I'm basically a session guitarist that nobody will ever hear of haha.

Music is a great hobby to get into- just don't force it. I've been playing for almost 18 years now, and 3 of 'em were a waste because I didn't take it seriously.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No real hobbies anymore, but always seem to be updating and remodeling our house. I used to fly RC helis, but haven't flown in years. I do play golf every Sunday morning thought.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
We like to travel to concerts, NASCAR races, and sporting events like MLB & college football. Like to shoot guns, drink beer, and tear up the hills on our modded Can-Am 800 Max.

I've been wanting to get back into playing guitar... I haven't done it since the mid 90's.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Besides car stuff of course, I like shooting and hunting. After a couple year layoff I recently joined a martial arts gym and have been going to BJJ 3 times a week. It's fun and challenging and a good way to meet like minded people.

08mojo

Established Member
Hell yeah dude! My social media guy for work is serious into mountain biking. I'd be down with that! How often do you go? Where do you go?

I try to mountain bike at least three times per week, but recently have been going 4-5 times per week. For in-town rides, I typically go to Sope Creek in Marietta, but I also fequent: Charleston Park and Blankets Creek. For weekend rides, I try to get to Blue Ridge. Then, there's also Fort Yargo, Chicopee, Bull Mtn, Bear Mtn, Tsali, Brevard, etc...

Some friends of mine are training for a ride in Colorado this year. I am joining them on their training as much as possible (hence the increased number of rides)--but my only mission is to be less fat. I say this to tell you: I am fat and slow, so it's all in good fun. Let me know if you ever want to join!

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Most of the time my hobbies are taking kids to their sports. When there is spare time and the mood strikes I make paracord bracelets. The kids like it too which makes it more fun. My son likes to have one to match his baseball team each season, but once the paracord comes out they pull out all the different colors and place orders. Bonus is it's pretty cheap.

paracord 01.jpg
paracord 02.jpg

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
I agree on the dirt bike. It will work your body hardcore. It's also a HUGE stress reliever. You'd have to find a riding buddy though.

Ever think about a street bike?

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I like to collect WWII weapons. Always loved the history of them and have gotten a little carried away with them over the past 5 years. But with the purchase of my new Coyote, I've had to let a few nicer ones go.

I also like to tinker with project cars and am currently trying to get my 1994 Z28 running good as a track toy. Everyone hates on LT1s but something has always drawn me to them

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree on the dirt bike. It will work your body hardcore. It's also a HUGE stress reliever. You'd have to find a riding buddy though.

Ever think about a street bike?

Had street bikes before, recently sold my ninja 1000, but goes back to needing a riding buddy, and I don't have one of those :( plus with Atlanta shit weather it's a crap shoot if I'd get to truly use the bike or not

08 mojo I may have to take you up on that offer! Sounds like a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread