Pfizer COVID shot converts into DNA in human cells

cobracide

Established Member

Pfizer COVID shot converts into DNA in human cells

"Contrary to the CDC’s claim that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not “change or interact with your DNA in any way,” a new Swedish study finds Pfizer’s shot goes into liver cells and converts to DNA.

It’s the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.

It’s precisely what health experts and fact-checkers said for more than a year could not occur."

Guess I lucked out with Modera for now. LoL

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So in plain-speak, what does this mean to those who got the Pfizer jab?

Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo

tistan

Established Member
Dan Bongino was talking about this the other day. A study was just done where military service members, who took the pfizer vax, are getting liver cancer at an elevated rate. He was pissed because he took the vax because he had just beat his cancer and was high risk for dying of Corona.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Dan Bongino was talking about this the other day. A study was just done were military service members, who took the pfizer vax, are getting liver cancer at an elevated rate. He was pissed because he took the vax because he had just beat his cancer and was high risk for dying of Corona.
He had a choice of J&J.

cobracide

Established Member
Susceptibility to Liver Auto-Immune disease. Basically, your body defenses see these changed liver cells as foreign and attack them.

Edit: Fortunately this appears to be a rare occurance as millions of Pfizer doses administered and the article only mentions one specific case. If it was common, there would be thousands affected and this has not happened.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
When the studies finally come out, J&J will have different negative effects. You just can't jab people with an 8 month old product and expect everything to be fine.
100% agreed. But if your willing to take the jab might be worth going traditional style vs MRNA.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Title of a clip I scrolled by on YouTube yesterday read something like:
"Waiting longer between vaccine boosters may prove to reduce the risk for miocarditis." I could only LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread