pic of the day

HotCobra03 that's awesome man. Would really love to see you pulley this grandfather Terminator to see how long she lasts.

I expect to be the next one posting at 300k how she's still going strong after being pullied al that time almost off the showroom floor.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
update on pic

2012-12-28_114625.jpg

How much more of the car has been replaced between the first pic and this one?

mrose75

Established Member
Wow!! That is amazing, I'm surprised to see it go so far!! Any special maintenance? Synthetic oil, changes every 3000 miles, let it idle for 3 minutes if the temp is below 35 or anything crazy like that? How do you keep it going so long?

mr-proper

Established Member
wow!! That is amazing, i'm surprised to see it go so far!! Any special maintenance? Synthetic oil, changes every 3000 miles, let it idle for 3 minutes if the temp is below 35 or anything crazy like that? How do you keep it going so long?

+1

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love it! The fact that you caught the mileage perfect like this is pure awesomeness. And, great that you're driving it/using it like it should be driven/used. :)

BladeX10

Established Member
This goes to show that if you dont abuse the shit out of the car, it will last. I'd love to see this on the dyno to see the numbers it puts down at 333k. Thanks to this car, i wouldn't hesitate to buy a 100-150k mile Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread