Pic Request: Mach 1 Hood w/ No Shaker (Filled)

Rotzs99

Established Member
Anyone have some pics of a mach 1 hood with the shaker hole filled in? I can only do so much with photoshop and I know there are some pics out there somewhere.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just curious. Why are you asking? I see you have a '99 Cobra.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I can't believe I remember this since it was from YEARS ago, but someone find pics of Almo's old silver Gt. IIRC, he did that. It looked good.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Yes I have a 99 cobra. And If i did put a hood on my car it would have the shaker setup, but to be more unique i just want to see it. I know there are a few people who have done it. Almo being one of them. I searched and all his pics are expired. I also PMed him. IMO it looks like a ford version of an M3 hood with a power bulge.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I might have those pics somewhere. I'll dig around when I get a chance and see if I can find them.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i thought i remember seeing that hood on an aftermarket site. if I come across it i'll post the link for you.

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
There is someone on here that has Sliver Mach 1 that did that. I just can not remember his name

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Like Brebar said, Almo did it years ago to his GT before he bought his 03 Cobra. I have pics of it on my laptop I THINK. It looked awesome. I'm sure you could find it if you looked back through his threads he started. Or PM him.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Thanks guys for checking. I did search and all I got was red Xs. No response to the PM.

To all the haters...here is the photoshop i did. Forgot who the car belongs to, but thanks for the pic.

machnohole.jpg

Almo

Established Member
The above pic was before it was lowered... had coil-overs on it but wassn't finished alignment and ride height and stuff.

This was the only picture I got when it was completed with the ride height set correctly but as you can see... wrong angle to show exatly how the hood really looked at the correct position.

gt-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread