Picked up my 2014!

CobraG

Established Member
I got it! Took a little while, but she's home and in my garage! I love this car!!! Thanks for everyone's help and advice!
The drive home was amazing! It's so smooth and effortless to get up to speed.

Anyway, thanks again for the advice and support! :cool:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
231a8e78c194d33fbb8e0c2cee2ac947.jpg

CobraG

Established Member
Below are some specs:
2014 GT500, 27,800 miles
Ruby Red Metallic Paint
SVT PP
SVT Track Package
Electronics/Nav
Recaros
Shaker Pro

After market: Thanks to the original owner (1FASFKR)
Revan Racing 13-6 Carbon Fiber Kit - No pulley
SCT4 tuner with Lund 93 octane and stock tunes stored (Unfortunately, did not come with the car).
JLT passenger side catch can
Ford Racing mufflers
Ford Racing 65mm Twin Blade TB
Jeager Stone Guards in front Cortex Street Racing LCAs Cortex Racing Torque Arm Cortex Racing Watts Link Cortex Racing oil cooler diff cover
(Supspension parts were taken off, but I did get them back from the dealership)

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Any chance whoever you bought it from can give your contact info to the previous owner ??
" SCT4 tuner with Lund 93 octane and stock tunes stored (Unfortunately, did not come with the car). "

CobraG

Established Member
I asked the dealership if they had the SCT4 or could check on it, they said they didn't have any idea about it.
I took that as a we're not going to give you the previous owner's info or contact them and ask.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I asked the dealership if they had the SCT4 or could check on it, they said they didn't have any idea about it.
I took that as a we're not going to give you the previous owner's info or contact them and ask.
Just ask the Dealer to contact the previous owner and have them give the previous owner your contact information.

CobraG

Established Member
You pick that up from Bob Moore Ford? It didn’t seem to last too long on the lot.
I did, I saw it on a Monday (Car Guru's), looked at it on Tuesday (Bob Moore Ford). It was on a lift on Tuesday getting new tires put on the back. My wife and I talked about it, I called and put a $500 deposit to hold it Wednesday morning. Then it took a couple of weeks for some parts and stuff but I finally picked it up this past Tuesday.
How'd you know it came from there?

Users who are viewing this thread