Picking up my first terminator today

Cobrasix8

Cobrasix8
Established Member
What's up everyone? I have been a member for a while now but not active since I sold my 01 Cobra. I'm back in the game now though but this time it's with a 03 DSG Vert. I am picking it up today after work and I can not wait. May even burn a little sick time to get out early :cough::cough: feel something coming on I think. Any way I look forward to learning from everyone and getting back into the seat. Will post pictures tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats. Coming from a 01 to a 03-04 is night and day. I never looked back lol. Post pics tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Cea

Established Member
That's awesome congrats !! I'm a huge fan of the Verts , best of both worlds !!! Mine only has 7,000 miles but that's ok , I'm in love with the 03/04 Cobra's !! One of the best cars Ford has ever made IMHO !!! Best of luck to you ! Enjoy your new toy ! Can't wait to see some pictures!!!! What color did you get ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Congrats on the acquisition of the Cobra. These cars can easily become an uncontrollable obsession that will test the depths of your wallet. Have fun and keep the shiny side up.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Congrats on the score! Don't let people next to you at stop lights catch you smiling. They'll think you're loony-coo-coo.

Put your "game face" on!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember not being able to sleep the night before I went to get mine. It's an exciting time!

Cobrasix8

Cobrasix8
Established Member
0a6facdbb3db75db3ae573fddfd620d0.jpg
bbb7e54c57a3e2c7675f6059cceb04e4.jpg

Just a few pics will have more later ... right now it's time for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TP03

Established Member
Congrats OP! I actually wish I could go back to the day I picked up mine and enjoy that moment a little more. What a fun ride home.

Users who are viewing this thread