Picky Eaters

wickedsvt2002

Established Member
I'm a picky eater too. Just because it's good to others doesn't mean I'll like it.
If I like chocolate cover dog crap does it mean you have to try and like it too?
Some foods look and smell nasty. No way in hell I'll eat

It's called freedom choice.

Adower

Established Member
Im somewhat of a picky eater but I stay healthy. I wont eat white rice, pork, fatty meats, chip, etc. If someone cooks this stuff I wont complain at all just wont have any and I can usually eat the other items made.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
There are only a few things I don't like. Some will actually make me sick.

Raw onions. Don't mind them cooked or in onion rings:shrug:

Raw tomatoes, even though they are the plant I really like to grow. But in sauces and cooked I love them.

And bell peppers. Can't stand them in anything. Cooked, in sauces, on a pizza, hate them all.

And things I tried once and would barf if I had to eat them again.
Like tongue, brains, and haggis.

This is pretty much the same for me, except I have no desire to try the last 3.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
raw onions and peppers are out... unless it's diced and in salsa, then i'm in :shrug:

raw tomato bothers me, anything other than that and i'm good to go.

mayo on a sammich is gross! it's fine when mixed with stuff.

i don't eat feet, livers, tongue, balls or any other random part that requires an "acquired taste".

sushi rules but squid and octopus tend to ruin it for me... chewy kills it.

i think it's a texture more than taste thing for me. i've never passed on a good restaurant, there's always something to eat!

nxhappy

Established Member
i'll eat everything lol....the only thing I won't eat is sardines .....EWWWWWWW

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Im not a picky eater, but there have been a couple things I have tried that I don't like. I am willing to try almost anything. Anything like snails, tongue, balls, etc I prob won't try. I don't dislike sardines but they aren't my favorite. My wife is the same way. There is only a couple things she won't eat. Her sister on the other hand... holy crap. She is 11 now and there is only a handful of things she will eat. 90% of which is fried chicken.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
My brother is a picky eater except that it's a douchy kind of picky. Sometimes I just want to pimp slap him.

Man OP your threads are annoying.

You trying to give everyone the impression you are Mr. Tony Atlas...yet I suspect you have pork roll, man boobs. Post up a pic or just shut your stupid hole already on how you Mr. Olympia and Mr. HealthFood conscious...

Your dumbass probably eats those FILTHY 'Vienna sausages' thinking its some 'solid protein.'

Blackoyote

Established Member
It's pretty annoying when some person bitches about the fact I don't want to go eat Zimbabwean or Egyptian food. I eat a lot of meat. Chicken makes up 70% of my intake, the rest of it is red meat, steak, and salad.

Planter

Banned
i'm a picky eater.

refuse to eat brisket, roast, mustard (i'm allergic to it), turnips, cabbage, spinach, cranberries, asparagus, mayonaise, radish, pickles, liver, tomatoes, lima beans, worcestershire sauce, A-1 steak sauce, beets, prunes, plums, mango's, anchovies, pineapple on a pizza, eggplant, avocados, coconut, tofu, oysters, spam, brussel sprouts, pomegranate, grapefruit, squash, nectarines, mulberries, gooseberries, almonds, pecans, cashews, and any nut other than peanuts, cherries, enchiladas, papaya, coffee cake, mandarin, kiwi.

and I don't put lettuce, onions, or tomatoes, or any other veggies or mayo on my burgers. cheese, ketchup, and bbq sauce only. It's a BURGER! not rabbit food with meat. :nonono:

Planter

Banned

You trying to give everyone the impression you are Mr. Tony Atlas...yet I suspect you have pork roll, man boobs. Post up a pic or just shut your stupid hole already on how you Mr. Olympia and Mr. HealthFood conscious...

Your dumbass probably eats those FILTHY 'Vienna sausages' thinking its some 'solid protein.'

then don't click the thread.

and insults outside of Smackdown are not allowed.

you should probably go read the rules and re-educate yourself beings how you were on such a LONG HIATUS and haven't been around till recently. :bored:

Adiabatik

Banned

LOL you're adorabe

silverstang23

Established Member
I'm right there with you OP. Real pain in the a$$. Nothing drives me crazy more then people who "don't like" something they have never tried.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
we've got a few friends like that, drives me nuts having to eat the same chain ass restaurants or somewhere with chicken fingers or pizza.

Ive got two cousins that are picky as hell but the older one isnt a pain, he'll go pretty much anywhere and he'll find something to snack on. The other one will sit there and pout and complain the whole damned time.

Users who are viewing this thread