Pics with the new Black AMR wheels and a few other goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMWill

Looking good! I can't think of a better car to test them on either! :coolman:

You should definitely submit some of these photos on our AMR 20" product page, too. This could help others when choosing between sizes!

Shane

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Looking good! I can't think of a better car to test them on either! :coolman:

You should definitely submit some of these photos on our AMR 20" product page, too. This could help others when choosing between sizes!

Shane

lol I'll throw some up for ya! The wheels are great, the gloss finish is top notch, for the price these wheels are a steal I think. :beer:

scoutdriver

Texas Techsan
Established Member
Car looks great. I've got to upgrade to the 13 upper and lower grills. They Rock!

AMWill

lol I'll throw some up for ya! The wheels are great, the gloss finish is top notch, for the price these wheels are a steal I think. :beer:

Please do and thanks for the review! I'm going to see if we can throw one of these pics up on our Facebook. I'm sure other enthusiasts would love to check it out!

Shane

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
called AMR and they are currently out of stock on the 20's.....im gonna grab a set when they come in...245/40/20 nitto Invo up front for me though and a 305/35/20 M/T outback....looks like the rears have an aggressive offset so i doubt a 315/35/20 will clear the fender of the car without rubbing....

13GT500SG

Established Member
I have the same wheels and sizes on my 13gt500. Wheels look great for the price! Only thing is the stick on weights hit my calipers so i had to rebalance... im going to start a thread in 2013 gt500 section.check them out if you were considering these. I put the 315/35/30 nto5rs in the back! Save your money for other mods these wheels look sweet. Op i love black on black those pics you took look great!

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
I have the same wheels and sizes on my 13gt500. Wheels look great for the price! Only thing is the stick on weights hit my calipers so i had to rebalance... im going to start a thread in 2013 gt500 section.check them out if you were considering these. I put the 315/35/30 nto5rs in the back! Save your money for other mods these wheels look sweet. Op i love black on black those pics you took look great!

thanks bro!:beer:

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
Thanks for all the props guys! I was nervous to switch from the PP wheels, they are a hard wheel to beat unless you go exotic.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Have you sold the pp wheels yet? Their are some used ones in the market section for 1500 +shipping but have a little road rash on 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread