Plastic Surgery..why?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
So I know this counseling ''feminist woman'' who counsels girls telling them that no man should have influence or say on their own bodies. She claims that the decision should come from deep down and what not. That's fine and dandy but then she goes ahead and talks about her breast ''augmentation'' and how now men stare at ''them''. She then goes ahead and calls men perverts and that she is ''too mature'' for that etc....

WTF? I believe a woman that changes her appearance in any way shape or form is somewhat on the crazy side. Aren't em all?

It begs the question, do women with fake breasts,nose,cheeks, any body part etc etc.... psycho? I must be on to something here.

Blown 89

Established Member
Why is that wrong but changing your appearance in the gym any better? Who cares if people want to improve themselves.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Why is that wrong but changing your appearance in the gym any better? Who cares if people want to improve themselves.

You bring a good point. I guess because one takes dedication and one is the easy way out and even one goes against genetics.

musclefan21

Established Member
She got them fake tits to show them off, and when people look at them, they are perverts? Sounds like she is a nightmare.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
All i know is If i got the Riddla Johnson enhancement i wouldn't be mad at the bitches not being able to avert their eyes.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
She got them fake tits to show them off, and when people look at them, they are perverts? Sounds like she is a nightmare.

I have heard from multiple women with either fake tits or big tits naturally that wear low cut tops and then complain that guys stare... Doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

Voltwings

Established Member
Tits.

They better get used to being looked at. Big or small. Someone is going to like them.

Lol me and a few coworkers were getting some drinks after work one night, and a female coworker of mine was trading glances with a guy across the bar. We were at a slightly nicer place, and everyone was still in work attire, so she adjusted her blouse a little to "show them off" (shes doing alright mind you), but its still classy.

I start cracking up and tell her to be careful, those things are a carpet bomb, not a smart missile. She didn't quite catch the meaning, so i had to explain: "You'll hit your target, sure, but there's going to be a LOT of collateral damage." lol.

Repth

Established Member
If that's what they want to do, that's their business. I can't think of a single time I've seen someone with a non-disfigured face get a nose job or similar procedure and come out looking better. But it's their face, not mine. I've known a couple chicks with fake tits and they were both very keen to show them off--definitely not the type to complain about people staring.

Coiled03

Established Member
It's their body. They're free to do what they want. But I find it assinine to then bitch about the attention you get from the results.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
It's their body. They're free to do what they want. But I find it assinine to then bitch about the attention you get from the results.

Real life trolling. She gets pleasure out of making other people's awkward/cautious responses because she feels that her modded ta-tas give her power over them, that is until she meets a dude that doesn't give a shit and calls her on her BS.

Zemedici

Established Member
You can't really make the tits themselves bigger, but there are exercises you can do to strengthen the muscles that support them and make them look perkier.

exactly, but other than some saline or whatever theyre using now, nothing can make them actually bigger in size. Like girls that are 'cursed' with A or B cups.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
"pervert- a person whose sexual behavior is considered not normal or acceptable"

So how can a man be a pervert for doing something that's accepted as normal amongst males (staring at tits)?

People go to the gym for health benefits as well as looking healthy. It's a natural way of adapting your body to strenuous activity. I'm not seeing how going fake breasts, nose and cheeks is the same.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
You bring a good point. I guess because one takes dedication and one is the easy way out and even one goes against genetics.

There's nothing easy about surgery. It's expensive, invasive, and it involves painful recovery. As for against genetics, my mom and gramma were both DDs, so I got freakin robbed lol

I got mine to correct a visible difference in size that made me incredibly self conscious, and made it difficult to wear most types of clothing, especially bikinis. 98% of of the time I dress conservatively and to this day some people don't even know they're there until I wear a nice fitted dress. The way I see it, if there is a flaw, and you have the means, fix it. People get lasix so they don't have to wear glasses, get braces to straighten scraggly teeth, dye their hair when it starts to go gray, get their nails done, work out, diet, wax, shave, tweeze...whatever makes you more comfortable in your own skin is worth it IMO. Yes, there are those that get addicted, go overboard, do it for the OMG LOOK AT ME factor, that are narcissists, etc. But not all, probably not even most. You may just get that impression because the ones who are like that, will tell you about it. The ones who did it for themselves, don't normally go around telling people they had work done.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife was in the same boat. Her mom and sister are stacked and she didn't get any (small B). After our first kid they got bigger and then went back down but weren't as perky. The aftermarket version looks better in clothes and makes her feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread