Please, 93 Cobra owners only respond

bat-stang

The REAL Dark Knight
Established Member
CO9B3RA said:
We all have our little "tricks" to cope with life: I squeeze the mpg's during
the work week :( to enjoy the weekend "horse" rides! :rockon:

:coolman:

I usually put about 15k on my car a year...I'm THINKING about a work car, but the total anticipation I experience before the ride home is priceless! Definitely the high point of my work day.
...and about the Al Gore thing: His Inconvenient Truth is just another Convenient Lie. Heres to Horsepower;-)

Last edited:

stangbear427

Established Member
This was a letter to the editor in our local paper a few days ago:

let's compare two homes of two well-known individuals.

The first home is a 20-room mansion (not including its eight bathrooms) heated by natural gas with a pool, pool house and separate guest house in the South. In one month this mansion consumes more energy than the average American household in a year. The average bill for electricity and natural gas runs over $2,400 per month. In natural gas alone, this property consumes more than 20 times the national average for an American home.

The second home incorporates every “green” feature that current home construction provides. The house contains 4,000 square feet (with four bedrooms) and is on arid prairie in the American Southwest. A central closet holds geothermal heat pumps drawing ground water through pipes sunk 300 feet below ground. The water — usually 67 degrees Fahrenheit — heats the house in winter and cools it in summer. The system uses no fossil fuels such as oil or natural gas, and consumes 25 percent of the electricity required for a conventional heating-and-cooling system.

Rainwater from the roof is collected and funneled into a 25,000-gallon underground cistern. Wastewater from showers, sinks and toilets goes into underground purifying tanks and then into the cistern. The collected water then irrigates land surrounding the house. Flowers and shrubs native to the area blend the property into the rural landscape.

The first house is outside of Nashville, Tenn. It is the abode of renowned environmentalist and filmmaker Al Gore.

The second house is on a ranch near Crawford, Texas. Also known as the “Texas White House,” it is the private residence of President George W. Bush.

stangbear427

Established Member
Yeah, I'm no fan of Bush, but [choosing the lesser of evils] I prefer him to the whack jobs we had for alternatives. I posted it more because I like ripping on Gore than supporting Bush. I'll use any excuse to rip on Gore.

CO9B3RA

Established Member
stangbear427 said:
Yeah, I'm no fan of Bush, but [choosing the lesser of evils] I prefer him to the whack jobs we had for alternatives. I posted it more because I like ripping on Gore than supporting Bush. I'll use any excuse to rip on Gore.

If you like ripping al gore, being from New England, isn't teddie kennedy just as good....or maybe better 'cause al isn't responsible for killing anyone yet.
I'll bet teddie still has a driver's license and yet that sanctimonious sob
would take every law abiding citizen's gun(s) away from them if he could.

:coolman:

SVO LOU

"Hardly a New" SVT Poster
Established Member
93 347 Cobra said:
I've had a ton of people express interest in my car. I'm not parting with it.

I don't know, if someone offered me a nice WRX they just might end up with the keys to number 818. ;-)
Lou.

SVO LOU

"Hardly a New" SVT Poster
Established Member
got hp said:
hey Lou, what's up? Long time no see. :beer:

Yeah, I tend to make a cameo appearance here and there. :burnout: So how's everything? Your employer treating you right? Hopefully we're at Norman at the same time one of these days.
Lou.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
I'm going up the first week in June for OBDII. I think I'm at the end of the road for training though. Job is boring as hell though but it pays the bills :)

Hope things are going well on your end.

Users who are viewing this thread