Police Kills 16 Year Old Student

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
yeah. let me hand you a gun and a tazer. then i will stab you will a big knife. then we will see which weapon you use.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Well lets just play devils advocate here shall we lets say the kid had killed the officer NOW hes got a KNIFE & GUN with which to now KILL others in the school. I may not be a police officer but I do own a M1 Carbine rifle and there is NO WAY IN HELL that I'd let some piece of crap kill me and take my weapon and kill others with it.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
happened 5 minutes away from my college, story everyone is telling is that the kid asked to see the resource officer, left class went into his office and attacked the office by stabbing him, officer opened fire, kid died shortly after from his wounds.

Although we dont know all the details, if this is true, then that makes it premeditated doesnt it?

If you stab someone, ESPECIALLY an ARMED Officer, you better expect some kind of negative response.

**** tazin him, i think he got what he deserved.

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Why shoot to kill though?:shrug:

The kid doesn't just deserve to die cause he makes 1 bad decision..

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Stab a cop and report the results.

Quit being ignorant.

What if someone YOU loved were in this situation? I bet you would be crying that he killed your loved one and he didn't deserve to die and you would want the officer held accountable. The kid made a ****ing mistake, no one deserves losing their lives over that. Maybe there was nothing else the officer could have done. We will never know.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Quit being ignorant.

What if someone YOU loved were in this situation? I bet you would be bitching and bitching that he killed your loved one and he didn't deserve to die. The kid made a ****ing mistake, no one deserves losing their lives over that. Maybe there was nothing else the officer could have done. We will never know.

Yes, I would be pissed. But I would want to know why my loved one thought it would cool to bring a knife to school. This is a kid that is old enough to understand that if you try to stab someone with a knife bad things will happen to you.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Quit being ignorant.

What if someone YOU loved were in this situation? I bet you would be crying that he killed your loved one and he didn't deserve to die and you would want the officer held accountable. The kid made a ****ing mistake, no one deserves losing their lives over that. Maybe there was nothing else the officer could have done. We will never know.

Yeah what if that cop was YOUR dad and that kid stabbed him to death. I do agree that we will never know what really happened and it's unfortunate a life was lost. IMO, that cop shouldn't be held accountable unless evidence contradicting his story is brought into light. He was a cop at that school for over a decade, I don't think he would gun down a kid unless he felt his life was threatened.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Kill 'em while they're young and save us taxpayers the money it costs to lock 'em up and *cough* *cough* rehabilitate them.

U.M.

Users who are viewing this thread