Police Kills 16 Year Old Student

musclemustang65

NA again
Established Member
Why shoot to kill though?:shrug:

The kid doesn't just deserve to die cause he makes 1 bad decision..

My guess is that the officer that was getting stabbed didnt take the time to aim to "shoot to kill" rather he most likely shot asap to neutralize the threat (16 yr old) and he didnt survive the gunshots.

04sonicL

Established Member
My wife works at the elementary school right next door to the highschool where this happend. Its only like 3 miles from our house. It sux that this happend, but the officer did what he had to do.

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
Reading some of these bleeding heart replies makes my blood pressure rise. Are you THAT ****ing ignorant?

So a kid can stab somebody and its OK because it was his first time doing so? You are a tool.

What about murderers? Say a dude kills his wife. Should be be forgiven and let back into society because it was only "1 bad decision"?

This is a matter of life and death. Not walking out of the convenient store when you are 5 years old trying to hide the bubble gum you just stole.

To hell with the douchebag the officer killed. Plus, he STABBED him. Stabbing somebody is a vicious attack.

Ill be an internet hard ass about this stuff all day long, but given the chance id tell this kids parents their son deserved it.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
My god, some of you ****s that are crying why the POLICE OFFICER used deadly force while getting stabbed should take the next bullet at the end of his clip. My father is a 30 year veteran of the Ft. Lauderdale police force and was in a similar situation, but it was not at a school. I am glad the cop survived to see his loved ones.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
If the kid stabbed him once without killing him, do you think it would have stopped there. Who knows... there could have been a struggle. Kid might have kept coming! Officer had no choice but to defend himself.

It sucks it happened, but I would def. defend myself in the same situation. I want to go home again and see my family. At the end of the day, the moron kid that thought it was a good idea to stab another person forfeits his right to make any more contributions to society. IMHO

Seriously people! Think about it. Got a kid most likely jacked up on some sort of drug coming after you, with a weapon, and you want to sing songs? Come on! What would you do?!!?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
LOL at everyone trying to berate the officer for defending his life.

There are many videos in here that I comment about officers that I feel are going too quickly for their tasers, but in this case, the officer actually didn't go for his gun soon enough, unless he was blindsided by the dead moron.

musclefan21

Established Member
lol, all these people are bitching about tazers and all that stuff, i would LOVE to see your ass getting attacked by a guy with a knife and actually stabs you too. You would be screaming like a little bitch. Dude, a knife is a deadly weapon and officer was attacked and contacted by that deadly weapon. That is THREAT to officer's and others' life and it is his job to stop any kind of threat and he did.

good job officer and hopefully you will recover soon.

THAITED

Established Member
^^^if a man with a knife charging at you from 21 feet away, he will get you even you've fired a shot at him, unless you move out of the way. That was the scenario (spelling)trainning in the academy. Fifty cadets in class was either killed or hurt (in this scenario)because they did not move away from the bad guy' s path.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
^^^if a man with a knife charging at you from 21 feet away, he will get you even you've fired a shot at him, unless you move out of the way. That was the scenario (spelling)trainning in the academy. Fifty cadets in class was either killed or hurt (in this scenario)because they did not move away from the bad guy' s path.

unless you load his belly with .45s.... ;-)

jshen

Established Member
Why shoot to kill though?:shrug:

The kid doesn't just deserve to die cause he makes 1 bad decision..

Quit being ignorant.

What if someone YOU loved were in this situation? I bet you would be crying that he killed your loved one and he didn't deserve to die and you would want the officer held accountable. The kid made a ****ing mistake, no one deserves losing their lives over that. Maybe there was nothing else the officer could have done. We will never know.

I clearly heard during the news report the officer suffered from MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS- which sounds to me like the 16 year old was trying to kill the officer-...Junior consciously brought knife to school- Everyone seemed to know something was up- junior was called/taken to Officer's office....I don't like to hear of people dying.. but as Ron White said "You can't fix stupid".

ParamedicMXr

Established Member
i have also heard about the knife at 21feet deal before. Sounds hard to believe, but after it was explained it was kind of an awakening.

I believe there is a video out there somewhere, either a real life video that was captured, or a training video, but i have yet to find it. Anybody know where?

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
i have also heard about the knife at 21feet deal before. Sounds hard to believe, but after it was explained it was kind of an awakening.

I believe there is a video out there somewhere, either a real life video that was captured, or a training video, but i have yet to find it. Anybody know where?

[ame=http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44521]Knife v Gun video - 21 foot rule stuff - Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com[/ame]

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
And this is what is wrong with America today.

According to you and what you're saying about my statement is that EVERYONE that makes a mistake in their lives deserves to die. Well that would leave about 3 people left on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread