poor LT1 catfish

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I would expect Burnzilla to show up then again…. he did a 180.

And LOL he does sound like Mystic

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'm an original not a copy or a reboot. The only thing I have done is defend ls1s. And keep you Ford guys honest.
1) Pointless defending in a SVT site, you will lose and wont convince anyone
2) Plenty of people own both, owned a Chevy or now own one, not everyone here is biased and are very knowledgeable on the LT's and LSX's
3) Mystic would also say something like that.

02 WIFE

Established Member
1) Pointless defending in a SVT site, you will lose and wont convince anyone
2) Plenty of people own both, owned a Chevy or now own one, not everyone here is biased and are very knowledgeable on the LT's and LSX's
3) Mystic would also say something like that.

I'm doing okay I got your attention. 02 Wife does the convincing at the dragstrip.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Don't be an internet slalker then. What I said was true don't read my conceded responses and you won't be bothered.

Hard to miss when saying somthing stupid in every post in this section this week. Stop trolling and find something better to do with your time

Last edited:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
You know I didn't get it lol, its cool though I got one of the fastest n/a Ls camaro in Mi.

bwahahahaha, seriously guy?

you know what's funny? ....... Cummins Dodge beat a Z/28 Camaro... hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member
You are so funny. Let me get this straight you are posting on a Ford site about beating a Chevy and doing it in a Dodge hahaha. You beat a outdated pos lt1 camaro with your Dodge Cummings good kill.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
You are so funny. Let me get this straight you are posting on a Ford site about beating a Chevy and doing it in a Dodge hahaha. You beat a outdated pos lt1 camaro with your Dodge Cummings good kill.

because it's not worth taking the Cobra out most days....

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Hard to miss when saying somthing stupid in every post in this section this week. Stop trolling and find something better to do with your time[/quote

You are my biggest fan by following my every word. Heres a tip sell your car and get you a ls1.

lol lol. Bro, its not like you post once a day you go into EVERY single topic in the road kill section and say stupid ignorant shit...if your seriously expressing your views of the world and not trolling your a pathetic human being. i am not a fan of you mystic your only friend is the keyboard.

Heres a tip sell your car and buy somthing other then a motor swaped sebring

back.jpg

Last edited:

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
You are so funny. Let me get this straight you are posting on a Ford site about beating a Chevy and doing it in a Dodge hahaha.

CamarBro BlueSnake01 just explaned this to you.....how do you not know this site holds many different brands......vette owners camaro owners mustang owners beamer owners etc.....all the shit you say is dumb

You beat a outdated pos lt1 camaro with your Dodge Cummings good kill.

What happened to this?

"Lol you mustang owners. I'm sure the camaro was about to come around the fast 7000lbs diesel. The diesels weight and aerodynamics was slowing his pull."

Last edited:

O.W. Kenobeno

Established Member
OP - good kill.

Concede and conceit - zomg read a dictionary.

The people that mess with my Shelby the most are coal rollers. Maybe that's where catfish-guy was coming from?

Users who are viewing this thread