poor LT1 catfish

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
I figured you would log off after I started going through your stuff. I sure hope you have posted a pic and vid of this car when I log back on in

Go to YouTube 2002 z28 v g8 it rained that day track wasn't the best but it's me.

go to youtube and type "bugatti veyron vs lt1 catfish"

cant see my face but yea its me and thats my car.

also i love how you not only have the foresight to know the lt1 in question as in to be able to speculate why it lost ( we all know chevy cars never lose right?) but also enough to be able to confidently make the claim that you have one of the fastest in the state.

conclusion, either your freaking psychic, and if you are why arnt you warning us about ISIS and all the middle east bullcrap, dickhead move bro.

ORRR theres like 5-6 catfish owners in the whole state and you all have each other on speed dial so you can get together and blow each other or whatever it is people do at a GM car meet.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
No I just described the car you probably raced.

so because a camaro lost it must be a busted pile? lot of 4th and 5th gens in my area must be complete trash then...

let's see this bad ass ride you have! any motor pics, legit mod list? maybe a pic with a time slip AND the car in it? dyno sheet? anything?

and NO, i'm not going to go "look it up". you came here with some very bold claims... PROOF or GTFO!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
As mentioned, I'm not going searching for pics/vids of your car either. Post a picture of it with your user name on a piece of paper on the hood and on the dash.

02 WIFE

Established Member
As mentioned, I'm not going searching for pics/vids of your car either. Post a picture of it with your user name on a piece of paper on the hood and on the dash.

The YouTube title I gave you is my car. A buddy of mine took the videos and posted them on YouTube. I don't know how to post pics or video's. It's at Milan Dragway in Milan Mi. Its a 2002 z28 camaro navy blue.

02 WIFE

Established Member
so because a camaro lost it must be a busted pile? lot of 4th and 5th gens in my area must be complete trash then...

let's see this bad ass ride you have! any motor pics, legit mod list? maybe a pic with a time slip AND the car in it? dyno sheet? anything?

and NO, i'm not going to go "look it up". you came here with some very bold claims... PROOF or GTFO!

It has a ls3 swap

Prototype007

Established Member
I'll make you a deal 02 Mystic Wife, you come on down to Beech Bend this Saturday since I'm going to be there anyways, grab a lane beside me, and I will put a jet in small enough to give you a fighting chance.

You take the win, I'll reimburse you the gate fee and fill the tank back up on your car. I don't even ask for anything in return if I win.

Prototype007

Established Member
B3A5B55C-BD08-43FC-8647-172DA866513C_zpsobotrmyc.jpg

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'll make you a deal 02 Mystic Wife, you come on down to Beech Bend this Saturday since I'm going to be there anyways, grab a lane beside me, and I will put a jet in small enough to give you a fighting chance.

You take the win, I'll reimburse you the gate fee and fill the tank back up on your car. I don't even ask for anything in return if I win.

YES THIS I bet he doesn't show.

Btw camarbro if all you claim is true then it is impossible that you cannot show proof....you claim to own the car since 02 and you talk all this shit but let me get this right....

So you expect us to believe that the only thing bro comes up with is a video of said car that your so damn proud of talking about all day long but not driving ever.

In over 12 years you never made a single video yourself and your buddy was more interested in your car then you are and Camarbro is to cool to post the said link on this site?! No. I call total BS and if you seriously thought that was valid your a moron

Last edited:

Prototype007

Established Member
Well he did figure out how to log out so his name wouldn't display as a member viewing the thread.

He probably won't log back in until after Saturday, then claim to have never seen my post.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Well he did figure out how to log out so his name wouldn't display as a member viewing the thread.

He probably won't log back in until after Saturday, then claim to have never seen my post.

dude, he would bust your ass in his 11 second "fastest 4th gen in MI" anyway.

02 WIFE

Established Member
YES THIS I bet he doesn't show.

Btw camarbro if all you claim is true then it is impossible that you cannot show proof....you claim to own the car since 02 and you talk all this shit but let me get this right....

So you expect us to believe that the only thing bro comes up with is a video of said car that your so damn proud of talking about all day long but not driving ever.

In over 12 years you never made a single video yourself and your buddy was more interested in your car then you are and Camarbro is to cool to post the said link on this site?! No. I call total BS and if you seriously thought that was valid your a moron

Lol the only video I ever had with car was when I bought it new Christmas of 2001. My mom took the video and its on vhs lol. And what is camarbro?

02 WIFE

Established Member

I hate when people call out folks from other states. I'm not driving to Ky I'm in Mi.

Users who are viewing this thread