Porsche + wall + water

mnewxcv

Established Member
Damn that sucks. He didn't even try to turn unless there was some kinda steering failure

yeah, I mean it wouldnt have mattered with the wheels locked up, but they stayed straight. id rather hit the whole side of the car on the wall than hit it head on :shrug:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
glad that dude decided to check his phone instead of looking to see if they could provide help. My butt woulda been looking to EMT and prepping to jump in the water.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Co-driver looks away from the map for five seconds to change the radio station, looks up and realizes he just got fired from his job.

CobraJay

Established Member
The worst/most shocking part is all those a-holes just standing there after the car landed in the water.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm guessing there was a steering problem, but what a bunch of deuches on the bank just watching.

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
The time that it hit the water to the end of the clip was like 3-4 seconds. Shock sets in immediately, it will take a few seconds for people to respond...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
The time that it hit the water to the end of the clip was like 3-4 seconds. Shock sets in immediately, it will take a few seconds for people to respond...

Thank you! :beer:

The people on the bank are not trained first responders. Calling them shitty people for taking 3-4 seconds to respond. Comon!

When working at a track. Even as a first responder. You are not going to go jumping into the water as the car is in mid air. Then because of the water in the air you cant see the car. So you cant evaluate the situation you are jumping into. Otherwise you are putting yourself and others at even more risk.

I mean I know this is SVTP and we are all heros and superman and would know how to react and what to do even before the car hit the wall.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was one nasty crash. Thank God for safety equipment, assuming the occupants were not seriously hurt.

BlownAway03

Established Member
I'm guessing there was a steering problem, but what a bunch of deuches on the bank just watching.

damn, so no one was going in after him so he doesn't drowned?

glad that dude decided to check his phone instead of looking to see if they could provide help. My butt woulda been looking to EMT and prepping to jump in the water.

They were just standing there after the car went in the water...

The worst/most shocking part is all those a-holes just standing there after the car landed in the water.

Freakin internet heroes. So I guess you guys all go around pulling drivers from crashed cars? Don't you all think they had medics on site?

Elwood617

Established Member
Wow, that sucked. And yeah, I would assume all the bystanders are still in, "holy s@#!" mode. That accident happened pretty quick.

Users who are viewing this thread