Possible ripoff?

PIXER

Banned
First of all, the deal was not through SVTP, it was through Corral.
I measured SEVERAL TIMES (Tires mounted on wheels) EVEN OFFERED TO take pictures w/ tape measure to prove the sizes.
Had tires dismounted and gotten rid of.

Then mailed wheels.
I had these wheels on my '98 Cobra Vert w/ no problems so hard to believe same does not apply to you.

Why start a thread on SVTP? for a Corral deal? I have not answered EVERY SINGLE email, however I have communicated.
Been on here a long time and have a great ebay ranking/ positive experiance tally

Have you measured more than once?

PIXER

Banned
urmmmm NO! how can you confuse 15x10s with 15x8s? how do you miscommunicate that? Also the BS is different. Now if the OP has the PMs and emails to verify that he asked more than once and the clown responded more than once that indeed these wheels were what he was looking for that makes the "miscommunication" even less likely.

to the OP: leave the guy bad feedback make sure you give the facts and only the facts leave the emotion out of it, and resell the wheels, apparently the seller is an irresponsible kid with no job so you are not likely to get your money back.

:lol::nonono:

TIMS93GT

Established Member
First of all, the deal was not through SVTP, it was through Corral.
I measured SEVERAL TIMES (Tires mounted on wheels) EVEN OFFERED TO take pictures w/ tape measure to prove the sizes.
Had tires dismounted and gotten rid of.

Then mailed wheels.
I had these wheels on my '98 Cobra Vert w/ no problems so hard to believe same does not apply to you.

Why start a thread on SVTP? for a Corral deal? I have not answered EVERY SINGLE email, however I have communicated.
Been on here a long time and have a great ebay ranking/ positive experiance tally

Have you measured more than once?

So are you saying that they are 15 x 10's?

PIXER

Banned
You got a better rating than him anyway but this looks like a lack of communication type of thing. Far from a scam or ripoff.

Let's wait and see for a little bit...........

He might have a better trader rating but I have what? ~ 4 times the amount of posts that he does?
5xx vs 2,xxx ?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
ya'll will get it straight but if you have a great standing and trader rating i would be inclined to believe you as well. to just say sorry and move on is not cool and just because it was on the corral does not make a difference. these forums are all linked together somehow, he brought it here because if this would have been a screw you scam the op new he could get the help. just my.02 but i know you will make it right.

rtusnake

Established Member
I posted the thread up cause I emailed you and pmed you for two days with no response. I know you had been on several times. Also post count has nothing to do with anything so not sure why you brought that up. Also I wouldn't lie about the wheels size, I just want the wheels I was looking for.

Michaels010.gif

Michaels011-1.gif

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Well here's something else on his ass! It's on the wheels he's selling off of my car now.

Here's the post I added this morning to it.

I am a perfectionist when it comes to my cars and I will rate these wheels at a definate 90% Perfect.
Here is a link to the wheels:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...alse&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

So $1,100 + shipping

The Tires what are included (just balanced the other day) Are:
315/30/18 Falken Azenis RT-615

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?c=1&sw=false&cs=315&pc=18535&rd=18&ar=30

($606)
They come with 8/32nds brand new and have a solid 4-5/32nds on them now (look great)

The fronts are Continental ContiSportContact 3 265/35/18's
They come with 10/32nds brand new and have 7-8/32nds left on them.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...partnum=635ZR8SPC3XL&fromCompare1=yes&place=1
($522)

Well I just sold these wheels to Pixer a couple of weeks ago. These wheels are about 60%(tops) and not 90%. They are starting to bubble and I specifically told Mark about it. Also as you can see his post has been edited because he had the wheels at only 2 yrs old which was bullshit and less than 2,000 miles! Again I specifically told him the wheels were used and I had no idea how old or how many miles were on them.

So if you're going to buy these then just look at them because I figured they had about another year on them before they really started going downhill. Also I sold them to him for what I thought they were worth and that was $450. Probably to cheap but I'm not out to make a bad name for myself unlike some punks evidentally. We had some nice pm's last night but I should've just quoted his original post and busted his ass. Also if you see them on another website then link this to it if you could. He said they are sold so someone is going to get screwed!

Later,
Posi:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread