Possible ripoff?

rtusnake

Established Member
OK, I think personally that even though Pixer is at fault here...so is the buyer. He turned down a measurement offered by Pixer and must be blind because anyone with half a brain can tell those arent 15x10's.....no DR offered out there sticks off a rim that badly.

Also...why wont a 15x8 ProStar work? it worked just fine on my Fox and just fine on my New Edge......Just wondering.

I didn't need a pic cause I figured he knew how to use a tape measure. Also I didn't know the size of the tires, so I couldn't determine off the buldge.

Also they won't work cause I wanted a 15x10. I already had 15x8 but with 4.5bs.

turbogts

Established Member
Can you PM me his number, he still owes me over $100 on the throttle body he is trying to sale on here. I had his number but I lost it.............I also gave him the welds and sold him his Cobra.

rtusnake

Established Member
I don't have his number, just his email address.

Also I can't see the post on louisvillemustangs. I guess I have to wait to be activated

jip

Established Member
Can you PM me his number, he still owes me over $100 on the throttle body he is trying to sale on here. I had his number but I lost it.............I also gave him the welds and sold him his Cobra.

Wow,that guy is a real winner:kaboom:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
OK, I think personally that even though Pixer is at fault here...so is the buyer. He turned down a measurement offered by Pixer and must be blind because anyone with half a brain can tell those arent 15x10's.....no DR offered out there sticks off a rim that badly.

Also...why wont a 15x8 ProStar work? it worked just fine on my Fox and just fine on my New Edge......Just wondering.

it doesn't matter if the 15x8 prostars work or not. the OP wanted 15x10s and bought what was advertised as 15x10s and didn't get what he paid for.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Looks like he wants to make it right. He has been emailing me so maybe he will come through.

Hopefully he is but he just posted my wheels again on our local site and is putting words in my mouth all over again:shrug:. Now this is getting old. He's got stuff on corral.net that I know of too.

rtusnake

Established Member
He did come through tonight and make the deal right with me. I'm happy now at least. Thanks for all the respones and help guys

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man that site takes a long time to get on for some reason. It took me two times to get on and I live near Louisville.

scarface1

Noobasaurus Rex
Established Member
Well here's something else on his ass! It's on the wheels he's selling off of my car now.

Here's the post I added this morning to it.

Well I just sold these wheels to Pixer a couple of weeks ago. These wheels are about 60%(tops) and not 90%. They are starting to bubble and I specifically told Mark about it. Also as you can see his post has been edited because he had the wheels at only 2 yrs old which was bullshit and less than 2,000 miles! Again I specifically told him the wheels were used and I had no idea how old or how many miles were on them.

So if you're going to buy these then just look at them because I figured they had about another year on them before they really started going downhill. Also I sold them to him for what I thought they were worth and that was $450. Probably to cheap but I'm not out to make a bad name for myself unlike some punks evidentally. We had some nice pm's last night but I should've just quoted his original post and busted his ass. Also if you see them on another website then link this to it if you could. He said they are sold so someone is going to get screwed!

Later,
Posi:beer:
thanks for this...Im a mod over on Sn95forums, and I was going to buy them from him on his FS add over there. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread