Possibly no mid oct pay...

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
they use us as a threat... they wont go with out paying us. im not gonna stress its too easy to get a AER loan if you dont have money saved for issues like this.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I'm sure USAA will step up and take care of their members if it does happen. In the past they have said that they will honor our pay and just collect on the back pay.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I've also had USAA for over 10 years with no problems at all, excellent customer service. Due to the Holiday yesterday we were paid on Friday the 11th. My squadron was able to get us 31 day extensions to our orders to help with finding a job so now I have until the end of October.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I got navy fed and got paid on the 10th. So getting paid early isn't special.

Why do I hate usaa? After 10 years with them they closed my account out over a simple mistake that I made right with 1 paper but they were dead set on pressing insurance fraud on me. Cliff notes: made a claim for stolen stuff in my appt.. Got denied bc it was car parts. 2 yrs later they re open it and I submit documents of purchase. 1 was a sct tuner I bought for my lightning in 08. Accidentally submitted the receipt for the sct I got for the mustang in 2010... Investigator came out and accused me of lying even with the correct receipt. 2 days later with out notice my usaa account was closed and they held my money for 30 days and after that it took 2 weeks to recieve my balance check.

Navy fed saved my life as I only had $1200 cash at the house during this. $10k credit card with 0 interest for 12 months so I could live until I got my check.

My jag dept at ft hood helped clear the bs charges but it's on some record that insurance companies can see. It's like credit. It's not bad but it's not good over a honest mistake. Usaa saved ~$3500 tho

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
**** USAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called for a quote for wind and sand damge repair on my two vehicles while at Fort Irwin. Opted not to file anything or take it any further and fix myself. Did not sign paperwork did not pay my deductable.
1 year later, I go to get renters insurance .....which they rejected me.... and they tell me I have had to many "claims" in the last 3 years.

There is no other info missing from this story. Customer since 1995 with a clean driving record.

Dueces to these clowns!

I get paid once a month so no worries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread