Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
T56 swap, Monster Stage 3 clutch, PST DS, 1350 pinion yoke on 10 bolt :D, 243 heads, decked and mildly worked, Futral F13 cam, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, y-pipe into an SLP 2OTL catback, Chris1313 ram air system, BMR k-member, tubular control arms, lower|top, rear control arms, panhard, midwest chassis short body mount tq arm. I deleted the AC system, but kept heater core etc.
All that and it's still a catfish. :D

I shall challenge you to a dig race against my Excursion. First one to 330' wins. What say you?

Blown02

Established Member
iPJNxIh.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Whaaaat i was wondering where he’s been! Everything ok?

He said after the forum changed layouts he had trouble logging in and gave up. Next time I see him I will bug him to try and get back on the site again. He's been doing fine otherwise, it was quite an experience chasing his cobra doing 120+ MPH on the metropolitan expressway bayshore route. I felt like I was a wangan racer for a brief moment lol.

Whatcha in Japan for?

Just needed to mix things up in life, wanted to see Japan car culture for myself as well.

DSC_0447-4K.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
He said after the forum changed layouts he had trouble logging in and gave up. Next time I see him I will bug him to try and get back on the site again. He's been doing fine otherwise, it was quite an experience chasing his cobra doing 120+ MPH on the metropolitan expressway bayshore route. I felt like I was a wangan racer for a brief moment lol.

Just needed to mix things up in life, wanted to see Japan car culture for myself as well.

View attachment 1526910

soooo jealous.

Do you speak Japanese? Hard to get around? Been wanting to head over, just a bit nervous.

Get him back on here! He's a cool ass dude. Nice having guys from all over the world posting here.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1526910

That cobra has to be quite a unicorn there. Need to put some fart cans on it to fit in.

Users who are viewing this thread