Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Tko 600 5spd, 9 inch detroit locker 3.91 gears, 4 wheel disc brakes, rack and pinion, manual steering and brakes, msd fuel injection, and yes it is a real eliminator. Ive had it for 24 years. Been finished about 14. Put about 6000 miles a year on it.
Really nice looking Eliminator! That is decent mileage. You certainly want to, and DO, enjoy driving it. Do you do a lot of shows?

Hated

Established Member
Really nice looking Eliminator! That is decent mileage. You certainly want to, and DO, enjoy driving it. Do you do a lot of shows?
I dont really take it to many car shows, maybe one a year if it is for a good cause, go to some cars and coffee, mostly just drive to enjoy it. The purists at car shows hate it anyway. My shelby has 110,000 miles on it. So i drive them, having a car and not driving it is like not screwing your wife or girlfriend so everthing stays nice for the next guy.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I am ready for Spring!

Attachments

• 20240329_183025.jpg
    20240329_183025.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 69

Recon

Established Member

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Some Karen probably already has complaint forms filled out. So glad to be out of an HOA.
I don't have an HOA but my neighbor is a retired LEO Karen who has city code enforcement on speed dial. Whole street hates him.

Nothing he can do but yell at the clouds since I get 12 days to rectify any issue.

Great pics! Nothing like a bit of late work at sundown.

What's that apparition I see in both photos? Just beyond the distant palm tree? UFO? LOL.

UFO, ICBM on the way to Russia, Taylor Swift getting an ice cream while posting about climate change or... Space X Heavy Launcher... Again.

We see the Space launches frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread