Post Pics and driving impressions of your GT500

whiplash920

Established Member
Yes, that was me. Nice choice on the GT500! I hope to get it to the track a few times this year! We'll have to line 'em up! :beer:

sounds good - i cant remember what your viper ran - i think you beat ripcord if i remember right. always love the track. going up their on may 7th for that private track rental that ecosleeper posted on css - should be fun. see ya round.

atowergod

Established Member
A couple shots

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

Finally hung up the leathers and got out of motorcycles (roadracing). This is my first mustang and actually my first sports car. I never thought 4 wheels could bring such a large smile to my face. I love this car. I just put over 200 miles on her this weekend and cant think of anything I would change. (YET..;-)) You got to love the looks you get from people. I guess the only bad part is the jealous family and friends. f**k um....

Taking the kids to carlisle this weekend. Hope to see you there.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
I just recently got a 2010 GT500, Kona blue with silver stripes. I absolutely LOVE this car! It is a blast to drive. Car drives like a 'stock' car: comfortable, nice interior, options/etc...until you mash the loud pedal and then the beast is unleashed!

Such a fun ride!

Pics:

Coool.gif

Coolshot.gif

9e9d6ebf.gif

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i like the gt500s. i honestly dont like them without stripes. guess thats part of the reason that the body's stand out so much to me.

Corepuncher

Established Member
Very nice man...similar to my 2011 except i have black stripes. I also got mine used...583 miles on it...the previous owner decided he wanted a Z06 instead. Mine also has full SVT and NAV package even car cover for 47650. I was ecstatic!

shelby_right.jpg

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
I have as many as you want. Yes it does have Nav! Let me know if you want to see anything specific :) I love this car, even the thinner stripes (weren't my favorite at first but love the overall product.)

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Looks good man, makes me wish i got the red stripes..

Thanks guys!

I loved the all black look, my last 03 cobra was triple black. But the wife found this one and I fell in love with the seats and the hood having similar stripes.

Now down to more fun stuff, what do you think of the Roush Axle Back!!??

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Thanks guys!

I loved the all black look, my last 03 cobra was triple black. But the wife found this one and I fell in love with the seats and the hood having similar stripes.

Now down to more fun stuff, what do you think of the Roush Axle Back!!??

They are considerably louder over the stock system...Almost sound like muffler deletes...deff worth the money over any other axle back. I will try to get a sound clip up.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I have as many as you want. Yes it does have Nav! Let me know if you want to see anything specific :) I love this car, even the thinner stripes (weren't my favorite at first but love the overall product.)

Congrats on the GT500 John!!!!
I didn't know you had gotten one of these!
You should post up on HPJ about it.
Sweet ride! Now you need to come by for the pulley and tune. :beer:

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread