Post up some pics of 60s fastbacks.

Ripped

Established Member
Based on the NSFW thread, I decided to leave
Great video, the photos you posted don't even begin to do the car justice or all the work you put into it to make it what it is now. BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Maybe one day I will have a 67 I can do just like that. That is a must have car and was just added to my "bucket list" Extremely nice work!

Thanks very much. I am working on a very interesting number of options on the replacement engine, I'll post up, when things get finalized, hopefully this week.

phinhead34 said:
Have a few pics from Bradenton during the Spring Break Shootout. The orange fastback is one of the nicest builds I have seen.

That is nice, I'm a huge fan of the Ring Borther's work on mustangs.

Well, I had a 65 for about two weeks but ditched it for a 69' Mach 1, 428 CJ Ram Air "R" code car. Frame off, nut and bolt, rotisserie restoration. The car is perfect in every way except for needing new trans cables which are on the way. Here are some cell phone photos, will take some good ones tomorrow, hopefully before it is off the lift so you can see how clean it really is. I actually had my expectations exceeded when I bought this car, which NEVER happens to me.
My wife's favorite car. You better hide the keys if she's around!

Dadz500

Established Member
Have a few pics from Bradenton during the Spring Break Shootout. The orange fastback is one of the nicest builds I have seen.
IMAG0385_zpsfe6f4521.jpg

IMAG0387_zps7b6a8093.jpg

IMAG0386_zps3acf2d62.jpg

IMAG0388_zpsc3e977c7.jpg

IMAG0389_zpsdce00e4d.jpg

Doesn't get much more bad ass then this!

NJSP117

Established Member
Well, I had a 65 for about two weeks but ditched it for a 69' Mach 1, 428 CJ Ram Air "R" code car. Frame off, nut and bolt, rotisserie restoration. The car is perfect in every way except for needing new trans cables which are on the way. Here are some cell phone photos, will take some good ones tomorrow, hopefully before it is off the lift so you can see how clean it really is. I actually had my expectations exceeded when I bought this car, which NEVER happens to me.

Wow Matt! That thing is amazing....you outdid yourself with that one!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Dadz500

Established Member

Wow Matt! That thing is amazing....you outdid yourself with that one!! Absolutely beautiful!!

Thanks Bill. It really is a beautiful car and was restored to be a trailer queen, I guess it is kind of a shame it wont be and will be driven regularly. Having a few minor things done to it now, it sat for a long time after the restoration so it needs a few bushings and stearing box, nothing major. Should be on the road by this weekend, although I am going to Homestead in Miami to race the red and the white Boss' with my Wife.

How is your car coming along?

69boss429

Established Member
Lots of beautiful cars both Fastbacks and Coupes.
This is my 1969 Boss 429 which came only in Fastback.Or,technically Sportsroof,as Ford called them in 69.
2183682_133_full.jpg

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Great looking pictures. I guess my red coupes pictures have come down. It has been painted a more sports car red now. Anyone able to post up some pictures for me? All I have is a tablet right now.

TTA Dan

Established Member
Wow.. These pics bring back a lot of memories.. Here is a pic of my new 70 Mach 1 Cobra Jet. Car was a blast. Kept it till 1975 then sold it.. Modified the hell out of it. Guys would cringe if they saw it today. Got a Shelby 66 GT350 in 74. Still have that one. BUT its not a fastback.

Picture448a.jpg

IMG_0763.gif

JustCallMeJack

X-JACK-X
Established Member
Here is my father's Stallion - he got rid of it recently along with a few other old cars in lieu of a Shelby Cobra :) On top of that he just gave me his 01 Roush Stage 2 Convertible... that's a good gift right there!

16084868_large.jpg

16084869_large.jpg

16084866_large.jpg

^^ That's badass with a 351Windsor Cleveland in it - he said 525hp... I'm not an engine nor car guy but that's why I am here now; to learn about my favorite muscle car!

Last edited:

kdillard21

Established Member
Here is my father's Stallion - he got rid of it recently along with a few other old cars in lieu of a Shelby Cobra :) On top of that he just gave me his 01 Roush Stage 2 Convertible... that's a good gift right there!

page.php

page.php

page.php

^^ That's badass with a 351Windsor Cleveland in it - he said 525hp... I'm not an engine nor car guy but that's why I am here now; to learn about my favorite muscle car!

mmmmm, pics not showing.

JustCallMeJack

X-JACK-X
Established Member
hmm, go figure.
I'll try and edit and re-post through the site and not through my proxy (which allows me to view pics here at work, ironically).
Thank you!

Silver TT

Established Member
Lots of beautiful cars both Fastbacks and Coupes.
This is my 1969 Boss 429 which came only in Fastback.Or,technically Sportsroof,as Ford called them in 69.
2183682_133_full.jpg

Beautiful ride. :beer::beer:

Just the right amount of original style and muscle. Perfect stance. Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread