Post your pics: Painted Supercharger

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Basic rattle can high temp from Dupont. Scurffed it up and sprayed a couple of coats.
Sorry for the crappy pics. It was awhile ago and that's all I have of my old V6 with it black.

DSC00308.jpg

BlowerinBlack-1.jpg

crazycarlo

Established Member
Here is mine. The blower and plenum are "Hammered" Black finish. The Valvecovers and Idlers and pulley are Redfire metallic. The intake and coil covers are wrapped in Carbon Fiber.

IMG_0337.jpg
[/IMG]

smknvette

Established Member
Here is mine. The blower and plenum are "Hammered" Black finish. The Valvecovers and Idlers and pulley are Redfire metallic. The intake and coil covers are wrapped in Carbon Fiber.

IMG_0337.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks great IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I did this to my Apten ported Eaton about 7 years ago.

114_1419.jpg

114_1418.jpg

And later painted the plenum to match.

firstcrop031.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That looks good and thats almost exactly what I was thinking for mine only in sonic blue! How hard was it to paint the red details?

I did it on a rainy day so I was bored anyway, I think I painted it solid black then taped off the ridges and painted them red. Not hard at all.

Copper&Black

Established Member
Here is what I did for the 6.0L LS I'm building for my '02 Yukon (Still under construction). My truck is painted two tone, hence my name Copper&Black, I wanted my my engine & supercharger to match the top color of the truck so I order color matched engine enamel (over the phone) from Tower Paint, in OshKosh WI. I ordered enough primer, color matched paint and clear all in ready to spray in aerosol cans.

It went like this...

Prep, Prime, Sand, Prime, Sand, Paint, Paint, Clear, Clear

Pics...
(The lights make it seem more orange then it looks in person in some of the pictures)

13-9.jpg

P1012453.jpg

P1012461.jpg

P1012459.jpg

P1012467.jpg

P1012471.jpg

P1012472.jpg

P1012469.jpg

P1012478.jpg

0c0f3f6d.jpg

The Yukon it is all going in..

13-3.jpg

Last edited:

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
y6ajygyn.jpg

This was mine when I did a home-port on the eaton and didn't have all the parts to put back together. I prepped, high temp prime, sand, prime, black high temp rattle x several coats, then used a touch up redfire with brush and ball point to do the detail. Then rattle cleared a few coats

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
I also did the plenum and throttle body while I was at it but don't have pics of those. You can get the idea though

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Here is my Cobra before the twin screw. Also the hyperlink pic on JLT Performance to all other customer pics which I thought was sorta cool. :-D

IMG_0969.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread