Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
sorry guy's. billy. your a great guy in my book. you built a awesome motor for my truck that made 521rwhp with a ported eaton.
you also built my sisters 2000 roush mustang that is still tearing up the streets.
also built my roommates 97 cobra that made 551rwhp. still runing strong. 1 more. my budys 2001 harley build. eats up lightnings:dw::dw:. i got no complaints with billy. great guy to deal with IMO. i wish u the best billy.

-Chuck

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
sorry guy's. billy. your a great guy in my book. you built a awesome motor for my truck that made 521rwhp with a ported eaton.
you also built my sisters 2000 roush mustang that is still tearing up the streets.
also built my roommates 97 cobra that made 551rwhp. still runing strong. 1 more. my budys 2001 harley build. eats up lightnings:dw::dw:. i got no complaints with billy. great guy to deal with IMO. i wish u the best billy.

-Chuck

You're ONE of the lucky ones and I'm glad for you. Did you read this whole thread?

Vendicated

Banned
Sincerely Chuck, thank you. Everyone else thanks for the questions it will air out some dirty laundry. When i read Perrys post it FLOORED ME!! His story is correct till the end. I have known perry since 2003 and we hit it off very well he's a great guy i did multiple jobs for him and have recieved many customers from him.

Me and my father drove 6 hours to barstow to pick up his car and 6 hours back home for a friend never asked for a Dime. Mind you all this happened in early 04 before MSX was even thought of. Got his car home and tore it apart. Found ALL cylinders scored and damaged from overheating and lack of oil. Pistons were done, Crank was excessivley pitted and heat damaged. The motor was done nothing was useable. I call perry tell him the Bad news i explain to him options and we agree upon a budget build since he funds were low. It consisted of a Forged Crank with stock rods and KB forged pistons so this way he can spray a little more then stock. So got the motor all built and he came and got it and all was well. He was now in texas calling me every know and then tearing up the streets over there. All was well and that was the last i heard of him until the post he posted about his situation, which is why i was floored by it. I had the same number for 6 years it never changed.

On Larrys behalf he has many reasons to feel his way. Towards the end of MSX he sent me a very close friend of his to me for a motor job. He has a Beautiful Red Lightning and it was gonna be a awesome build. In the Middle of tear down of it the whole mess went down and i left him hanging and was unable to refund all of his money. There was many mix up in parts as in the end i had to go back to a regular job to get money and people would come in when i was at work get theres cars,grab parts,grab whatever. I was made advised he was more then likely given the wrong parts back. I have since recently talked to this former customer and am hoping to be able to repair friendship and work on a way to repair the money that he lost.

Like i said im more then willing to honestly answer any question and im not on here thinking im gonna make everything right. All i can do from this point on is be honest and repair what is allowed for me to repair and look to future in a positive way.

Billy

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
damn the guy gets banned before even making an attempt to make anything right...albeit hes a bit late on making things right but still ha ha

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Why in the hell did this get re-opened so that, that dumbass could publicly say he screwed everyone over, to then get banned again for saying what we all ready knew? Bury this thread in the archives and let it be.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
It takes guts and balls to return and confess in such a way. I know there's more to the story and I was in no way involved with what happened.

I hope that anyone left hanging can still contact him and get final resolution.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I never dealt with MSX but I remember clearly the day the s#!t hit the fan,
it does takes balls to come back and apologize, I am a fair beleiver of 2nd chances but that is just my opinion,
I mean look at that Hennessey guy after he stole and lied on the viper community right now he is all over the magazines with his camaros and challengers and nobody in the camaro and challenger community seem to mind, so if he got a 2nd chance I think anybody can

again that is just my $0.02.:shrug:

rphinney

Established Member
I respect the fact that he has come here with a full on apology. And if he lost his wife and child in the process, I hope he has bigger worries than people playing internet god running him off.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It takes balls to type a few paragraphs on the internet? Nah, balls would be talking to all the people you ****ed over face to face and actually making things right.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i know i have never had work done by billy. but he seems like he is trying to make things right. isn't there a way larry could allow him to try an do right by everyone that still needs right to be done? an if billy does not fix it then go ahead and ban him. but i would think the best over all thing would be to fix what he is able to from the past. an if people still need to get a refund he could do that for them. its just a thought.

_XXX_

Established Member
I don't know the whole story but from what I read I'm with Larry once you start lying to cover your ass instead of saying hey I f*cked up lets work this out NOW you scammed people

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
i know i have never had work done by billy. but he seems like he is trying to make things right. isn't there a way larry could allow him to try an do right by everyone that still needs right to be done? an if billy does not fix it then go ahead and ban him. but i would think the best over all thing would be to fix what he is able to from the past. an if people still need to get a refund he could do that for them. its just a thought.

So he can advertise his shop and burn more members?!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Be lucky you're not one of the many many people he burned.

He's a liar, scammer, thief and I feel the only reason he's even apologizing is because he has a new shop and wants to advertise it and get customers back.

That's not going to happen on this site.

rudyyr

Established Member
I remember this situation..and at that time I still recall thinking how can this young guy have a shop and be responsible enough to run it professionally. He got caught up in the hype and as soon as he started lying it became easier and easier. At this point..hopefully it will make him think twice about ever doing it again..but only time will tell on that one..I had a contractor friend who did something similar(different industry), although he actually went to jail for it, so it sounds like Billy got lucky..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread