Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Quik Z06 said:
Clearances on what? Only thing I could see is if Mike was getting cams which I dont think he got :shrug: Ive seen where the valves would hit the pistons and keep it from turning over but nothing else that I can think of. Mike you get cams?

CRankshaft to mains clearence, piston to cylinder clearence, rod bearing clearence, just to name a few.

Something was too tight if the engine wouldn't turn spin.

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
CRankshaft to mains clearence, piston to cylinder clearence, rod bearing clearence, just to name a few.

Maybe he meant that the motor wouldn't fire up?
That might mean ignition and or fuel problems.
But I don't understand why a machine shop would be needed to fix that.

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I guess they just assembled it, timed it and put all the covers on without checking anything and then threw it in the car. Forrest Gump could have done better.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
WhiteBolt said:
Maybe he meant that the motor wouldn't fire up?
That might mean ignition and or fuel problems.
But I don't understand why a machine shop would be needed to fix that.

Correct. There would be no need to send it back to the machine shop if that's all it was.

OR! :idea: This could be another of billy's many many lies.:bash:

Quik Z06

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:

Gotcha..:beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I just figured the crank was messed up from a rod........or, he just lied because my Heads weren't ready. (I'll take the latter).

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
update -- well i tried to be civil, i gave billy some time yet he dissapointed me once again. He was supposed to refund the money a shop charged to fix the header leak i had. Included: new gaskets and wires since the others were torn or melted( msx's professional worksmanship) Anyway he asked for my email and i gave it. Two weeks later, today, i get a text back that i already gave u a discount of 7%. YUP u sure did, and why did you? let me answer that, its becasue of taking 5-6 months instead of 4-5 weeks like you said. O and the number of times i drove out there for no ****in reason. In his text which i got today he said and i quote
" MSX is bankrupt if there was any money i would give it to you but theres nothing. sorry"
hmm i recal reading a post where billy said i would never go bankrupt yadad yada thats not me yada yada. Bull ****in shit punk ass!! Well msx/ billy whoever the ****, im still filing a claim. Ill see your asses in court. At least to leave a paper trail on your record.
Thank you very much :fm:

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
SNAKIE said:
update -- well i tried to be civil, i gave billy some time yet he dissapointed me once again. He was supposed to refund the money a shop charged to fix the header leak i had. Included: new gaskets and wires since the others were torn or melted( msx's professional worksmanship) Anyway he asked for my email and i gave it. Two weeks later, today, i get a text back that i already gave u a discount of 7%. YUP u sure did, and why did you? let me answer that, its becasue of taking 5-6 months instead of 4-5 weeks like you said. O and the number of times i drove out there for no ****in reason. In his text which i got today he said and i quote
" MSX is bankrupt if there was any money i would give it to you but theres nothing. sorry"
hmm i recal reading a post where billy said i would never go bankrupt yadad yada thats not me yada yada. Bull ****in shit punk ass!! Well msx/ billy whoever the ****, im still filing a claim. Ill see your asses in court. At least to leave a paper trail on your record.
WOW.....Hm...:dw:

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
I was afraid he would file bankruptcy before too long.
See Post #23.
If that's the case, many people who are still waiting for refunds are probably out of luck now.

Last edited:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
I know a good place he can put the mid pipes he owes me! Up his A**!!! Sorry for my dirty mouth!

stg1sleeper

Established Member
SNAKIE said:
update -- In his text which i got today he said and i quote

hey guys, let me speak with my lawer today and see if we can figure out if this bankrupt crap is true, or at least what he says about it. we are already in pretty deep and weve got the upper hand (well actually im gonna burry MSX:bash: ) and if going broke isnt true than you guys gotta move in on him! there shouldnt be any more talk about "im gonna kick billys ass, oh but he,s making good now" bull f*****g sh*t. If my car was found 1 hour later, i would still be sueing him on princible alone. Too many people in todays society get sh*t on and hope it was just a dream so they dont have to face reality and the fight that might come with it. Filing a claim and getting him served isnt that expensive especially when you dont need a lawer for small claims. If you dont win anything, thats OK, congrats. you've salvaged your MANHOOD! Atleast you did something instead of nothing and if you dont do sh*t, you aint gonna get sh*t and believe it or not, but billy/MSX knows this and thats whats sad. If you dont have the money or time to do it the right way, then go over there and smack his mouth and sit in jail for the night. Ill bet those cheese and mayo sandwiches the guards serve you will taste spectacular because you took action. Im sorry guys, im getting heated but i dont want to see all of us get boned, so keep trying and lets keep this open and updated so billy can view it every day!!!!!
Back to the point, ill try and get some info on the bankrupt issue and get back to you boys
LATER

RDDYKW

Established Member
:lol: +1. Thanks from 'another victim' $5500 and counting!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Read this guys.

If Billy decides to go bankrupt many past customers can potentially get screwed...

In bankruptcy proceedings certain debts CANNOT and WILL NOT BE DISCHARGED. It is pretty important that the people who MSX screwed band together and call the DA on MSX if they have any hope of recovering any money. They will need to prove his activity was deliberate, dishonest, and fraudulant. I would suggest everyone get a judgement against him ASAP because a court judgement with Fraud involved maynot be discharged.. here is what may apply to Billy

Fraud/Theft: debts incurred in the commission of a fraudulent act will not be discharged if the creditor objects to the dischargeable of the bankruptcy.

Court Imposed Restitution: any money owed to the court or victim as a result of criminal activity is not dischargeable through a bankruptcy.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Just wanted to post an update....my shortblock appears to be finished. Dyno run 'should be' Monday-Tuesday.

07-12-07_2336.jpg

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Better late than never Mike.;-)
True....A tad upset with how long it has taken, but results are results...better than never.

Now, if I can just get him to send me the info. for all the memebers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread