Powder House calling Brad S.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
We received a set of valve covers in the mail before our trip a couple of weeks ago. They are from a Brad S. There is no note in the box explaining what they are for. I cannot find their information in any of our records. I assume its an SVT order with a username I don't know. If you see this Brad, please PM me, I would like to do the work for you! Thanks-Brian

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
We received a set of valve covers in the mail before our trip a couple of weeks ago. They are from a Brad S. There is no note in the box explaining what they are for. I cannot find their information in any of our records. I assume its an SVT order with a username I don't know. If you see this Brad, please PM me, I would like to do the work for you! Thanks-Brian

i love it when that happens lol

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
i love it when that happens lol

That's one of the bad things about the PM system here. Once I get over 1000 PM's the old ones get deleted and there's nothing I can do about it. Emails are nice because I can search clear back to when I started the account.

Brad? Where ya at, Brad?

I want to say these were supposed to be in DSG, but I need to confirm and I need an address to ship them to.

We mailed a letter to the PO Box on the return label and haven't heard back yet. If it's anything like when I mail things to you though Steve, it's probably not there yet. Did you ever get that plastic razor blade?

Last edited:

Black93Fox

Established Member
That's one of the bad things about the PM system here. Once I get over 1000 PM's the old ones get deleted and there's nothing I can do about it. Emails are nice because I can search clear back to when I started the account.

Not brad but... That might explain why I never heard back from ya about a PM for some powder coat work. Do you have a email address that can be used for communication about powder coat work?

Woody6799

Established Member
you can just PC them DSG and ship them to me on brad's dime... I am sure he wont mind!

Free Bump for the Brad search...

Users who are viewing this thread