Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

nothing

nothing
Established Member
everyone should thank you as well!!! people/vendors like you that will listen to the consumer for input makes a big difference

can't wait to order!!!

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by nothing
everyone should thank you as well!!! people/vendors like you that will listen to the consumer for input makes a big difference

can't wait to order!!!

yup, thanks a lot Alan. I wish I had the capability to contribute something like this to the community. It is nice to see new products such as this and the customer service and drive you have shown through the design process. I can't wait!

nothing

nothing
Established Member
anyone get a pm about ordering yet? the website seems to be down also. i want to install my gauges!!!

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
Has this turned out to be a phantom product? They had a nice prototype on their web page (while it was still up).

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Hello all,

The website is down for a reason. It will be back up in the next 24-48 hours. The reason is because we are switching hosts to enable the shopping cart software.

Sorry for the delays, as new challenges continue to arise (although the product is now ready to go).

I've been in contact with a few of you privately through PM, but those of you watching this thread needed this update.

The site updates will be ready to go, and at that time we'll send the invite to the "hidden" order page so you may proceed.

This process has added a couple days we didn't expect, but as with every other issue, we've worked through it and will start taking orders most likely at the end of the week.

Thanks for you patience while we set up shop...

Alan

nothing

nothing
Established Member
thanks for the update...i knew something had to be up

you wouldnt go throught all that work for nothing!!!

thanks again!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
No problem, and you're right, we're waaayyy past the point of no return on this project.

The website is back up, and the bank is finalizing our credit card service software.

The plan is to release the page for ordering at the end of this week, and then it will take those who order their parts a few days to process and dye the pillars to your needed color. Expect about 3 days from ordering to receiving your tracking information from FedEx.

This initial period is going to be tough for us, but you will all be kept in close contact in regards to the status/details of your order. Like the product itself, we want to make sure this is done right.

Thanks,

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Quick update for those watching the list for the order release date. It was anticipated to release today. My bank has put a damper on that, and the corks will stay in the champagne bottles for another couple days.

My bank told me that our website will be linked to our account by Monday night. So now, it appears the order page will go live (privately via PM to pre-order participants) on Tuesday. The public release date will follow in a few weeks once the patient folks on this thread get their shot.

From our perspective, we're ready to go. The pillars look great, and will only require a quick trip through the paint booth to ensure the dye is correct and fresh.

Sorry for the delay, it really let me down. Good news is the product is done, just some paperwork to finish up and we're off.

As always, I'll be in touch.

Alan

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Alan, do you still have me on your pre-order list? :??:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
svt46sc, yes indeed.

Thanks for understanding this delay. It gives us some (unexpected) time to make some further changes to the website and the installation guide which will come with the pillars.

Also, I'll be adding a video to the site which shows the removal of a stock pillar and the replacement with our pillar. This should help some of you whose comfort level might need some reassurance for the install.

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by nothing
does anyone know how much these are going to cost? alan? anyone? anyone?

If anyone knows, it would be me!

The dual gauge pillar is going to be $119 plus freight. My goal was to get as close to a hundred as possible, and the expense of parts/project allow me to get within 20 bucks. This price is for the pre-order group, and it will go up to 139-149 range for regular market price.

We've spent a lot of time on this subject, and are aware we are on the high end of pricing for a product of this type. The parts will speak for themselves, but we feel it a fair price for the quality, fit, and finish of the final product. It simply smokes the other alternatives, hands down. Our original philosophy was cheap parts make a good car look cheap.

Got any questions? Let me know. The PM for ordering information will go out tomorrow (evening) as planned. Convertibles and 04 coupe pillars are in good supply. 94-03 coupes are going to be in tight supply for a little while, so please follow the instructions you'll receive and it will all go smoothly.

We are staged and ready to hit the gas!

Alan :burnout:

Car 6 Fan

Banned
Thank you Alan and Mike for the great looking gauge pods that I now have installed in my car! I've never really been crazy about gauge pods until I saw the ones you have been engineering for the last year. Let me tell you, they were definitely worth the wait!!!!

The pods are extremely high quality and are situated perfectly in the car for the best viewing angle possible. I have received numerous compliments on the pods and gauges.

In addition, thank you for your hard work and your attention to detail. Your dedication and hard work are definitely going to pay off. It was really refreshing to have someone go the extra mile to ensure that the customer was happy with your product. These gauge pods are going to be a huge hit!!!!!

Joe Beegle
SVTOA - Memphis

Users who are viewing this thread