Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Thanks Joe.

He and the rest of the group at SVTOA-Memphis have been a HUGE factor in making this happen. Joe's pillar is number 00001, since his Cobra was the developmental car for all coupe pillars 1994-2003.

We're going to add a gallery for all of your cars should you wish to send us photos of your car/pillars. The "Snake Pit" will be place to have your car featured on our site if you wish.

There will be some new video soon of the white vert currently featured on our site, as it has recently developed a very, very nasty attitude. Just a little fun for the site.

I'll be in touch soon and am available for questions, as I doubt I'll sleep tonight!

Alan

TRBO VNM

alan,

give me a call today. if I don't answer, leave a messege and I will get back to you shortly, but I should answer.

thanks
Jason

BLK_03

Established Member
Originally posted by alanw6
So now, it appears the order page will go live (privately via PM to pre-order participants) on Tuesday.

Just wondered if anyone got pm'ed. Can't wait to get this pod!

TRBO VNM

no PM, but I did talk to him. The credit card function keeps showing decline and he bank and the place hosting his site or something are basically pointing fingers and not taking responsibility. so it is just a matter of getting the people on the phone to work it out.

anyway, Alan if I should not have posted this, I can edit it. just thought I would pass it along.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by BLK_03
Just wondered if anyone got pm'ed. Can't wait to get this pod!

That would be a negative. I had to put the PM on hold for one more day :cuss:

My website's credit card software has a glitch, and the bank and web host are working on it. Credit card transactions will not go through due to a file transfer problem somewhere. I pride myself on being a nice guy, but someone is getting an earful in the morning.

Everyone on this list will be contacted, I won't leave one person off once we know the software will act as required. Those of you who don't need one immediately will be given a discount code so your discount will be honored whether you order one immediately or need to wait a little bit. You've waited on me, I can wait on you and stick to my word.

Hopefully the morning will bring good news, and we'll try this again.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Jason, no problems in your post. We were probably typing at the same time.

Boy, this is fun... :fm:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
What did I forget? Nothing? How could that be?

You guys should get your message tonight, it looks like our glitch has been repaired. We're going to test it a few times to be sure, but everything looks a lot better than 24 hours ago.

I won't forget anyone (and nothing!).

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Well folks, the information PM for ordering is going out now. This is going to take a while, so if you don't receive one until tomorrow don't panic! Everyone on the list is getting one.

I know a few of you are interested in ordering immediately. PLEASE follow the instructions in the message and this process will go smoothly for all of us.

I've been waiting a year to say this:

THE PODS ARE A GO!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for their continuing support, and don't hesitate for a minute to contact me before ordering with any questions.

Thanks,

Alan

BLK_03

Established Member
I think you should start at the BEGINNING of the alphabet for pm's !!! ;-)

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
I'm starting at the beginning of the list, and I think I'm going to be up all night! The message board only allows one message to be sent every minute.

Glad to see you guys are excited. Just please follow the instructions when you recieve them and I won't have total chaos on my hands.

This is the fun part, but while I feel like this: :D , I also have this urge: :xpl:

Take it easy on us while we're getting started, this is all new to us.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by alanw6
I'm starting at the beginning of the list, and I think I'm going to be up all night! The message board only allows one message to be sent every minute.

Glad to see you guys are excited. Just please follow the instructions when you recieve them and I won't have total chaos on my hands.

This is the fun part, but while I feel like this: :D , I also have this urge: :xpl:

Take it easy on us while we're getting started, this is all new to us.
Good luck Alan, I am looking foward to my PM.

Users who are viewing this thread