Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

BLK_03

Established Member
nothing, is that the greater than sign, or the "blah blah blah" sign? :lol:

Just ordered mine. It looks just like the picture there and I assumed (and ordered) the 2004 coupe pillar... Can't wait!

TRBO VNM

that does appear to be like the 04 pillars. I ordered mine earlier and can't wait to get it. Got my add a circuit today as well and going to start the fuel pressure and oil pressure install tomorrow night.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Nothing, I really enjoyed your photos. It really is helpful to show the 2004 style pillar that is found in some (but not all) 2003 Cobras. The ">" sign idea came from a board member, and it really does help to explain the shape.

WUTWINE, BLK_03, and nothing: you've all ordered the correct part since you specified the 2004 coupe style. I think you're going to like it alot.

dgussin1, don't worry about it. The "go" parts should come first, but you'll need to keep tabs on those mods soon enough. Just drop me a PM and I'll get you a discount code whenever you're ready. You are a part of this list, and I've been in contact with you many times before, so I'll stand up to my end of the deal when the time comes.

A word about shipping the parts:

All of these pillars are custom dyed to match the interior, they are not molded in the factory color. Our lead time for dying should be pretty short, but moving forward we plan to ship orders within 3 days of receiving an order. Those of you who ordered tonight will have your pillars shipped by tomorrow evening. You'll get a tracking number to keep up with shipment. Expect your tracking numbers by tomorrow night.

People who order on Friday should expect their pillar to ship by Monday, perhaps even as early as Saturday.

We'll work our tails off to keep up with demand. I'm really almost glad everyone did not order at once, it would have killed us. Take your time, order when you are ready, and this will work out well for everyone.

Thanks to all who have ordered tonight. You may not realize it, but you've helped a part of my dream come true. Tonight at the track I could not remove the smile from my face.

Alan
:bowdown:

Since we're showing pics, here's a snapshot of my mustang. Look close at the fender, those are my one-off Speed of Sound billet emblems. You terminator folks should like it, since there is boost involved:

picture_040.jpg

TRBO VNM

talking about a-pillars and your fox body, you plan on making any for the fox? I was talking to a friend tonight about it and he was wondering, but I didn't know.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
thanks Alan, thats awesome customer service. Its not a matter of it being a bling mod or a go mod, I need a TB to make my Kenne Bell work, and right now that #1 on my list, closely followed by some gauges. I can't even afford to get the gauges after I get the pod. Now I sound like a baby, so I'll be quiet. Hopefully I can get the money together in the next week or so. I wish you had these ready a couple months ago, I could have ordered it and all the guages. Oh well, soon, really soon.

David

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
WUTWINE, tell your buddy the answer is: Definitely, but it's going to be different. I'll shoot some pics of the gauge setup in my car and post them here. It's not on the pillar, but it is very cool and has been well received by the fox body crowd.

We've got a couple things in the works. The raptor mount is not a forgotten issue. That is still something I'm really excited about.
The nitrous purge video on our site hints at something also.

There are lots of ideas, many never seen before. If any of you are entertaining the idea of adding an 05 to the garage, we will be one of the first, if not the first, to have a pillar for it. It should look great in the new body style. I can't wait to do one!

Anyone read the installation guide or watched my starring role in the installation video? Just curious to your thoughts, and if it seems helpful or leaves any questions unanswered.

Alan

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by alanw6
Anyone read the installation guide or watched my starring role in the installation video? Just curious to your thoughts, and if it seems helpful or leaves any questions unanswered.

Alan
I watched the vid, i suggest you re do it and say something. Its rather boring...lol:beer:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
thanks Alan, thats awesome customer service. Its not a matter of it being a bling mod or a go mod, I need a TB to make my Kenne Bell work, and right now that #1 on my list, closely followed by some gauges. I can't even afford to get the gauges after I get the pod. Now I sound like a baby, so I'll be quiet. Hopefully I can get the money together in the next week or so. I wish you had these ready a couple months ago, I could have ordered it and all the guages. Oh well, soon, really soon.

David

That's one thing I feel is the beauty of our product. It's a bling mod and a go mod in one package. Form and function. I ramble about this on our site.

The white 03 vert on our site was at the track tonight making its first passes on a Kenne Bell (motor only, no nitrous until tomorrow night's Midnight Madness!). It just missed the 10s on a hot and muggy night. It ran 11.1 at 127(?), not sure of trap speed. Good air and little more traction and he was there. It was awesome.

As for the video, I'll think about it. There's not much in the way of narration. Perhaps, "take this one out - like this! Now, put the other one on. Voila!"

Bottom line is, when you're ready I'll be here.

Last edited:

BLK_03

Established Member
I think the video is fine. I can't critique it, how many vendors put up a video? Hell, most vendors struggle with written instructions. Alan, I'm sure your gonna be real busy. Make sure to take time and enjoy it! :beer:

Last edited:

nothing

nothing
Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
that does appear to be like the 04 pillars. I ordered mine earlier and can't wait to get it. Got my add a circuit today as well and going to start the fuel pressure and oil pressure install tomorrow night.

where did you get the add a circuit from?

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by nothing
where did you get the add a circuit from?

from pep boys. tried advances auto and they only had it for the larger fuses and I won't buy from Autozone unless the other locals don't have what I am looking for. Pep Boys had it for for both fuse sizes.

adam

Established Member
Like a post says and when I talked to Alan when I ordered mine.

Take your right hand and place it over the pillar, if it looks like that hand gesture when you are mocking someone, order a 2004 coupe one.

Sorry thats probably no help though... you have a idea when your car was built that might help also.

Mine was build summer-time of 03' and mine is a 04 coupe pillar

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Thanks to all who have ordered. Those who ordered on Thursday (the first day) will have their part ship out tonight. Those who ordered today will have their parts shipped by Monday, perhaps some on Saturday.

This is a pretty scary part for us, but our supply is holding out OK. We have a lot more vert parts than coupe parts, but no one else beside the people on this list can get the parts yet. Supply will continue to improve over the next few weeks, so if you don't need a part for a week or two don't think you'll miss out.

IF we sell out of a part, it won't be for long.

We've got some work to do to get the first shipment out, and then you'll get your tracking info.

Alan

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
To all the Thursday orders:

All orders were FedEx ground, and they stopped their last pickup prior to our being able to finish packing and generating invoices.

You packages will go out tomorrow, and some of the Friday orders will as well. If I had all day to get it together, I could have beat the deadline. My day job kept me slammed, and we ran out of time.

Tracking info will be delivered the moment I get it.

Thanks, and I'm headed to Memphis Motorsports Park for a Midnight Madness to see what I can break on my fox.

Alan :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread