Pre-Order List for New A-Pillar Pods!

sir-blah

Established Member
I don't know if anybody else is having this problem; but the order page won't let anything be added to the cart. It just says "There are no items in your shopping cart" when you click "Add to Shopping Cart"

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Sir-blah, we're aware of the problem (just found it before you posted this message). It's being corrected right now. You guys may want to wait until tomorrow if you run into any other issues.

Thanks for letting me know, and for (trying to) order the part!

Also we were notified of a pricing typo on the 04 coupe pillar. That is being fixed.

When you guys get your message check it out, and if something isnt right let me know. The software tested perfectly and is now acting up a bit. I think it would be best if everyone held their orders until tomorrow, when I give the high sign that everything is OK.

If you didn't get your message tonight, you will tomorrow. I'm beat and have to get some rest.

Alan

Last edited:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
OK, I pushed it through my fatigue and have sent all PMs to those on the list. If you didn't get one, please contact me and let me know.

There are four people on the list that requested triple pillars who didn't get the order PM since no triple pillar exists (or may ever exist). They are klh1, gatzer, daryl B, and wolfgangsta. If you guys are watching this and decide a dual or single pod is cool, just let me know. I don't want to leave you out if I don't have to.

We'll get the site problems fixed, and I'll plead for patience from you coupe owners as our supply is shortest on them. There is a great chance of some start/stop backorder on those models here at the very begining. We're working as hard as we can to assemble enough for everyone, but if any of you can wait a few days/weeks it would greatly ease our burden.

Good night, and thanks to all for joining this list!

Alan

TRBO VNM

alan, I sent an email to the info account about a suggestion and also question regarding my interior color.

let me know
thanks
Jason

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
OK, about 3 hours of sleep and I woke up to a disaster (well, maybe not that bad).

DO NOT run your credit card on the site until you see a message here that the problem is solved. A few of you tried, and to the best of my knowledge your card was not charged. I'll confirm this as soon as the website office opens.

The software worked and charged our card perfectly, but something is definitely up. A few other operational issues were brought to my attention and have/are being corrected.

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's really helping. Just please don't try to purchase until I give a green light. I don't want to inconvenience any of you.

Alan

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I know this is a little late in the game, but what color is my pillar supposed to be? I have a 2004 Black on Black Convertible.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by WUTWINE
so if our card was charged twice we will get an extra discount right? :D

The card processor has informed us no cards have been charged. Three cards (I don't know who) came back as expired, and one was declined. Something is going on, since the card we tested with (our own) worked fine.

Again, DO NOT order today until I give the all clear. I want to get to the bottom of this first, then we'll get moving again. Also remember I have another job, so that's got to come first. This evening I'll have another update.

Dgussin1, I'd bet the farm your pillar is charcoal (dark grey in color). Let me know otherwise.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by alanw6
Dgussin1, I'd bet the farm your pillar is charcoal (dark grey in color). Let me know otherwise.
It looks that way...Charcoal it is.

adam

Established Member
Alan,

Now realistically... you can leave it where it is not charging anyone

I like "free" gifts ...

Thanks for update and I appreciate your availability and willingness to talk about the process and keeping us posted!!!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by VITESE
Alan,

Now realistically... you can leave it where it is not charging anyone

I like "free" gifts ...

Thanks for update and I appreciate your availability and willingness to talk about the process and keeping us posted!!!

If this problem keeps happening I'm going to set them all on fire and take a long vacation somewhere....

Just venting, sorry.

I honestly do hate it that this problem happened, but what can you do sometimes? I'll continue to be straight with you guys and this is going to be solved just like all the other issues. If someone up there is testing me, I'll say now that I'm going to pass.

The next update will be after 5:00 PM central time. This includes sending reply emails to those who've contacted us through the site.

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding about this. I've talked to a few of you now and couldn't be more pleased. Thank you.

Alan

mosconiac

Established Member
I think you'll find that since you were/are straight with us...we'll be understanding and patient. Now if you would have started this "2 weeks" crap...we'd have no mercy!

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Originally posted by mosconiac
I think you'll find that since you were/are straight with us...we'll be understanding and patient. Now if you would have started this "2 weeks" crap...we'd have no mercy!

I think I've pulled a couple of the "2 weeks" things along the way, but was just relaying what I was told.

I do appreciate how cool everyone has been through this. I mean what i say on my website, "I'm one of you". I like to mod my car and show it off when I can. It's my thing. The pod project was a crazy idea that has just kept growing and growing.

Credit card software is looking good. Give me about 30 minutes to check one more thing and you guys can try again. WAIT for my message.

thanks,

Alan

nothing

nothing
Established Member
i have a 03 coupe, should i order on the site or confirm with you?
my interior is charcoal or whatever.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Nothing, go ahead and order. The problem is fixed and several of the list members will have pillars shipping tomorrow. You know who you are, and thank you!

Convertible owners: You should be good to go.

Coupe owners:

You will need to select 1994-2003 coupe if your OEM pillar is flat and does not stick out far from the windshield edge. If you have a 94-03 pillar, please email for availability first. We won't have many until early next week.

Order a 2004 Coupe pillar if you factory pillar resembles a "greater than" symbol or fits comfortably in your hand as you make the shape of "talking" with your thumb and fingers. You know what I mean, when you gesture with your hand while saying, "blah blah blah".

If you are still unsure, then please contact me before ordering. 2003 and 2004 Cobra owners should select Charcoal as the interior color. A sticker inside your driver's door will either read M2 or MW to confirm this.

So far, the site is working. I'm going to get out for a little while, and maybe breath into a bag to calm down. :rolling:

Check out my installation instructions and a video of yours truly showing the removal/install procedure. Your comments are appreciated.

Any questions, drop me a PM or email to [email protected]

I'll be back on tonight for any needed updates.

Thanks,

Alan

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Ordered.
Thank you Alan!
I wish I could say the same. I don't have enough money for this and a throttle body, so this will have to wait.

Alan when is the GP over?

nothing

nothing
Established Member
ordered as well, i have an 03 coupe but ordered the 04 pillar
due to the fact that my pillar is in the shape of the greater than sign...is this the correct one?

see pics...damn it is dusty

01_resize.jpg

02_resize.jpg

03_resize.jpg

04_resize.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread