Pretend Irish = Beef + Beer

stangin99

Established Member
Eating some delicious corned beef from local butcher (all natural meat).

Drinking my homebrew clone of Stone 15th Anniversary Black IPA.

beefbeer_zpsda030562.gif

How are you pretending to be Irish?

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I'm part Irish anyway. But I bought a bottle of Bailey's to sip on while camping tonight. I don't drink much so it was nice to enjoy by the campfire.

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
2nd generation Irish so no pretending. Ill be having my st. paddy's day meal sunday night and with a few pints of guinness

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
A couple of friends are coming over on Sunday and we will have the traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner. With non traditional Champagne.
And for desert a home made apple pie.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That looks tasty!! I just might have to ingest some corned beef & cabbage and boiled potatoes today. :)

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Corned beef and cabbage is cooking now, got Guinness in the fridge and potatoes ready to be prepared. Still drunk from last night too, so there's a good chance I'm gonna be drunk all day. Fitting for St. Patrick's day...

tdschst

Established Member
St Patrick's started last week for me with the Chicago Southside Irish parade. Yesterday went to the downtown Irish parade, then a few pubs after. Girlfriend is making a corned beef and cabbage dinner today. Can't go wrong with a good Irish girl

dotmpeg

Established Member
Did you know that instead of green on st paddys day it used to be blue. I think it changed in the 18th century.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
We will be re-enacting the Great Famine between 1845-52

Sent from my '79 Fairmont coupe

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I had to be in Manhattan this weekend and I've been so preoccupied I didn't even realize it was St. Patrick's until I got there. Then I saw a huge mass of screaming green people in the center of Grand Central and it hit me. "Faaaahhhhhkkkk, the parade!"

I think thee funniest thing I saw was a furious very well dressed mom and her drunk daughter dressed in green looking about 19/20. The daughter couldn't slide the MTA card through at the turnstile in the subway. The mom, who already passed through, reached over and grabbed her by the wrist and was yelling "you better sober up and figure out how to slide that fing card through or so help me God I will pull you over this thing!" I would pay to have to a video clip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread