Proud owner of a maruader!

jmsa540

Established Member
Guys, I've been looking for a decent Marauder for what it feels like at least 5 years... I now own one! 2003, 300a, 78K miles, has a few minor issues with it but nothing that I can't get past. I'm the third owner.. I'll post pics soon. :coolman:

The Cobra may get jealous!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! You join a few others here who are members of the SVTP "Marauder's Club". Looking forward to seeing your photos.

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I like the Marauder. Was looking to get one but got a HDF150 instead. Always thought Ford should a done a little more to it factory wise...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice. I've always wanted one. Nearly bought one back in college. Never too late I suppose, if the right one were to come along.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I like the Marauder. Was looking to get one but got a HDF150 instead. Always thought Ford should a done a little more to it factory wise...

They were supposed to, the head of the marauder project released a few PDF's outlining what was proposed or in the works. The problem is Elena Ford didn't want this car distracting the husbands in the showroom as she shifted Mercury towards a "Female" demographic, so she axed down every idea including the supercharger option that was in the works.

If the marauder team had their way, this car would have been a real muscle sedan fighter from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread