Race Star Blowout - $140 per wheel, $270 per set, $520 for 4 Shipped Dark Included!

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Ordered and pleased I finally made a deal offered on this site. Do you guys still have something going on for drive shafts?

Tx5.0

Established Member
Mine came in a few days ago but I don't have tires yet. There should definitely be a sale like this on tires!

Last edited:

VenemousStang

Established Member
What would be an optimal setup for an 03 cobra with solid axle swap? looking for the dark stars preferably. 17s up front and maybe a 15x10.5 in the rear or wider if needed

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
IM wanting 17'a all the way around, but want wider than the 4.5 up front......do they have a 17" with the proper back spacing/ offset to do this?

At least 8" wide up front would be nice...

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
My wheels showed up today and are already at discount having the tires mounted. I will post mounted pictures tomorrow. Thanks again beef!

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
So,all you guys with 17" rears... What size drag radials/Et streets are you using? 275? 295?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What would be an optimal setup for an 03 cobra with solid axle swap? looking for the dark stars preferably. 17s up front and maybe a 15x10.5 in the rear or wider if needed

15x10, 17x4.5, i only have the proper back spacing in direct drill though, not on the sale ones (for the rear)

IM wanting 17'a all the way around, but want wider than the 4.5 up front......do they have a 17" with the proper back spacing/ offset to do this?

At least 8" wide up front would be nice...

the new direct drill that will clear the fronts with 17x7's and 17x8's should be in about 3 weeks from now (in the 5 spoke)

i have the same setup that was on my boss in the 18x10.5 and 17x7's in the 94 star wheel in polished and dark. I was bogging 1.7's with the nitto nt05 on this setup, should be good for 1.6's

beefboss55.jpg

beefboss56.jpg

My wheels showed up today and are already at discount having the tires mounted. I will post mounted pictures tomorrow. Thanks again beef!

your welcome

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
good talking to you, thanks for the order!

Late night service, lol

Yes sir, same to you. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and saving me a few extra bucks on a relocation bracket. You'll likely be hearing from me in a few more weeks for a Paxton:beer:

SLOW5.OH

Established Member
I know this is a stupid question, but what is the difference in fit between the unilugs and the direct drill?
Edit: is it ok to drive on these wheels on a dayle basis?

Last edited:

RFM50

Established Member
eby9u6e9.jpg

Installed mine today with mickey Thompson et streets and m and h front runners. I don't see the big deal about mounting them on the car. You just have to follow racestar's procedure!

Users who are viewing this thread