Racing my buddies H/C/I Z06 again... now 1000$ on the line.

stroked mach

Established Member
so u lost even with a shot on the car how big was the shot?? and what was the power?? buddys c6z ran 9.8xs on motor, but with spray I fig you could stand a chance

BTR

Established Member
yes, its a great car, he was a good sport about it too.

I gambled like a man, and lost like a man

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
OP came through. Took it like a man. Ill drink a beer to you!

1FastFRC

Established Member
He was a good sport about it because he knows that you don't know shit about cars and are willing to fork over money to him. :lol:

If he had never touched the clutch/flywheel...the result would have been the same...maybe a 5 car win instead of 6.

BTR

Established Member
Good job any how! Bet it was awesome! Seems like you were a good sport about the whole thing.

yeah I think I was. I talked alot of smack and I ate my humble pie

Great Runs

Thanks bud!

Nice death. Any footage at all?

sorry man :( I was in the car alone

Vids or he won all 5 ;-)

Ha! I'm not THAT humble

Props to OP for coming back and sharing the results. No vids though?

sorry man no vids, I was rolling solo. and no gopro

so u lost even with a shot on the car how big was the shot?? and what was the power?? buddys c6z ran 9.8xs on motor, but with spray I fig you could stand a chance

never got dynoed with the shot, it was an afterthought, probably put down anywhere from 650 to 675? I thought I had a chance too. I did weight reduction so our weights werent too far off and I had more power. Aerodynamics and gearing just smacked me in the face. They were great runs though

OP came through. Took it like a man. Ill drink a beer to you!

thanks bud!

WTF 80 and 100 mph roll races????

(insert "too damn high" picture)

we started at 40 and 60 as well. traction was tough at 40. We werent on R compound tires

He was a good sport about it because he knows that you don't know shit about cars and are willing to fork over money to him. :lol:

thanks for the kind words

Prototype007

Established Member
Let's see some pictures of your car and setup. I'm just curious to where and how much weight you pulled out.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Thanks for getting back to us! Props to having fun and eating your humble pie at the same time!

Keep up the good work!

Braden

Shake N' Bake
Established Member
Am I the only one against the OP trying to keep losing weight on his car? Everybody keeps mentioning to do this to have a chance to win. His first post said he has no traction and he just said from a 40 roll he has no traction.

I don't know what suspension mods you've done if any but I'd start there. I know these parts aren't fun to brag about but your car will be a lot more impressive being able to put down the power it has. Until then I would refrain from any weight reduction in the rear end or you're just going to magnify the issue.

Mystic03

Established Member
Am I the only one against the OP trying to keep losing weight on his car? Everybody keeps mentioning to do this to have a chance to win. His first post said he has no traction and he just said from a 40 roll he has no traction.

I don't know what suspension mods you've done if any but I'd start there. I know these parts aren't fun to brag about but your car will be a lot more impressive being able to put down the power it has. Until then I would refrain from any weight reduction in the rear end or you're just going to magnify the issue.

seems OP came to the race unprepared...i can hook with my toyo TQ's and i put down well over 650 to the wheels and OP lost when he was on the spray...LOL

1FastFRC

Established Member
yeah I think I was. I talked alot of smack and I ate my humble pie

Thanks bud!

sorry man :( I was in the car alone

Ha! I'm not THAT humble

sorry man no vids, I was rolling solo. and no gopro

never got dynoed with the shot, it was an afterthought, probably put down anywhere from 650 to 675? I thought I had a chance too. I did weight reduction so our weights werent too far off and I had more power. Aerodynamics and gearing just smacked me in the face. They were great runs though

thanks bud!

we started at 40 and 60 as well. traction was tough at 40. We werent on R compound tires

thanks for the kind words

I'm not being a jerk at all...but you came on here and many people, who know about the C6Z and it's capabilities, gave you sound advice and told you NOT to race again with just a 50 shot. You ignored people who know more about the C6Z AND know more about your own car than you do! Heck I even told you that N/A, his gearing, and powerband were far superior and were going to be your demise...and you ignored that...and even admitted to it afterward...LOL. I've seen people nose dive into races before and lose money...but you are the first person I've seen, go into a car forum and actually get advice not to run the race because you will lose money...and then you don't listen to anyone and try it anyway...hilarious... :lol:

The difference is, they are trying to be nice...whereas, I tell it how it is. Maybe you will start to listen to people on here and stop losing money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread