Racist snowman

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
not surprised, when i worked in Emmett, ID it was still on the books in the court house as a sundown town.

oldmodman

Established Member
I thought that I was going to get to see another "intolerant neighbor" story.

But this guy really was an idiot. But I liked the part about him giving out fired cartridges when he ran out of Halloween candy.

Last edited:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Thats ****ed up. C'mon its 2010 and people are still in that mindset. Such a shame

Just because the Government sued the Aryan Nations into destitution doesn't mean they went away, Idaho, eastern Washington and north eastern Oregon are still real thick in white power types.

VictorySong

Established Member
I'd LOL and move on, it's his lawn. Why is increasing a child's awareness to discrimination a bad thing? What a loser parent IMO.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Hey Brandine, fetch me a beer while I'z go decapitate yonder snowman and getz the gubment out our yard. :lol1:

280px-Cletus__Brandine.gif

70Maverick

Established Member
I'd LOL and move on, it's his lawn. Why is increasing a child's awareness to discrimination a bad thing? What a loser parent IMO.

Exactly. LMAO at the mom who was pissed because she actually had to parent her child. I found that hilarious.

I am also a bit worried. I think one person here said what I was thinking. It is his yard and this is America. Don't look if you don't like it. I would like to think that just because you don't approve doesn't mean you want to take away his right to be a complete racist dumbass idiot. So if your neighbor gets offended at your nativity should he be able to have the police make you take it down? It's all fun and games until it's YOU. The Government has too much power already.

I am scared that the population at large is ok with so much government control.

START 'N CHARGE

alternator/starter guy
Established Member
Just because the Government sued the Aryan Nations into destitution doesn't mean they went away, Idaho, eastern Washington and north eastern Oregon are still real thick in white power types.

Since i live in this neck of the woods i'll tell you about what really happened to the aryan nation compound.They had a latino family pull into the compound driveway to turn around,closed gate topped with razor wire so the car basically had 2 tires in the driveway,shot at the car as it was leaving,hit a 20+ yr old kid in the car just because he was"not of their race".The family sued & got possesion of the entire compound since they(church of aryan nations)had no money to settle the civil suit.
The family donated the buildings of the compound to the local fire department who promptly used all of them for fire practice training.:beer:

This asshole makes the news all the time for being a racist SOB,just to piss people off & draw attention to his beliefs.:(

I dont give a shit if he has the right to free speech or whatever laws he hides behinds,he's a giant pile of shit...would you want to live next door to him?:shrug:I'm Irish & as white as Casper the ghost,but i'd love to kick his nuts up his ass!:fm:

And BTW,no they dont hang out here anymore,not tolerated by 99% of the population.:rockon:

A couple militia's,but theyre pretty harmless....so far.:pop:

Last edited:

70Maverick

Established Member
I hope you are young. At least you will have an excuse. You support freedom for all so long as you agree with it.
Don't try to make people pay attention to your beliefs by having a Nativity scene in your yard.

I think freedom, true freedom, in America is lost. One day we will ALL regret it.

I support freedom of speech...........so long as you don't say anything I disagree with or find offensive.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The only way this could be funny is if the guy who owned the house was black.

Users who are viewing this thread