Raising the B.S flag on the#1 spot in the timeslip database

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I have to agree w/ Dwight on this one.

How much power do y'alls cars make? Mine only makes 483 on a dynodynamics dyno. I bet every 10 sec eaton makes over 500. That's why I think there is so much left in mine. I just have to get off my ass and go find it. Lol. Think how fast your cars would be if they were the weight of mine.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
He's the 9 sec. nitrous car correct? I just bought a nitrous kit from a guy this week. I just have to get it on and get it tuned. Then I guess we'll see if a 6speed car can compete with him. I don't know, his car is pretty impressive and I know the lower in the et range you get the harder it is. Let him know I'll be trying to pay him a visit up there.:D
Yeah, he's the one. But, I believe he's in Houston, so not much head to head opportunity.

And Larry, I'd like to see you Cobra on a Dynojet........Your MPH has been consistently outstanding, even with the stock motor. :beer:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
How much power do y'alls cars make? Mine only makes 483 on a dynodynamics dyno. I bet every 10 sec eaton makes over 500. That's why I think there is so much left in mine. I just have to get off my ass and go find it. Lol. Think how fast your cars would be if they were the weight of mine.

I haven't had my car on the rollers in a long time, a few set ups a ago. I am not a huge dyno # guy. I have a wideband and an Xcal2 that I datalog with.

I would agree that most everyone in the 10's are making at least 500/500 to the tires, weather dependant. I remember watching a guy up here last Fall running an upper, lower, w/ nitrous combo run 11.6's all day. I think the biggest issue everyone faces is using all the power that their cars make. You do an exceptional job at this and your timeslips show it. :beer:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Yeah, he's the one. But, I believe he's in Houston, so not much head to head opportunity.

And Larry, I'd like to see you Cobra on a Dynojet........Your MPH has been consistently outstanding, even with the stock motor. :beer:

I thought he was in Vegas, but I could be wrong.

Eric keeps telling me we need to put it on a dynojet too, but I really don't care what it makes as long as it runs good. It actually made more power before the rebuild. They were supposed to be stock replacement pistons, but I believe they have a tad more dish and I lost some compression. Oh well, should work good when I put a twinscrew on.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I haven't had my car on the rollers in a long time, a few set ups a ago. I am not a huge dyno # guy. I have a wideband and an Xcal2 that I datalog with.

I would agree that most everyone in the 10's are making at least 500/500 to the tires, weather dependant. I remember watching a guy up here last Fall running an upper, lower, w/ nitrous combo run 11.6's all day. I think the biggest issue everyone faces is using all the power that their cars make. You do an exceptional job at this and your timeslips show it. :beer:

Thanks man and I can't wait to see what yours lays down at MIR. I think it's gonna fly.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread