Raising the B.S flag on the#1 spot in the timeslip database

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
It could be times for a dragster not a car, that might explain it some.

I'm not too familair with dragsters, wouldn't his mph still be 240+ MPH.

I know that the Pro 5.0 style cars run mid to high sixes around 200-220:shrug:

mustang john

Established Member
I have a buddy that runs a dragster that runs low 7s at around mid 170s so thats what i was following along thinking this guy might have posted a dragster time.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
It may be possible but usual.

Most of the guys I run with run low &s also but they are out the back door at high 180s-190s

To pull 6.30s even in a dragster he should be ~200+

Here's my old slow but reliable

th_286eaefa.jpg

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
You can also lay claim to the coolest car on this site. At least that's my opinion. Did you ever get to run it with the drag wheels?
Seeing Brians's Mustang run is a heckuva experience.......So subtle, so outwardly harmless, and sooooo crazy fast!!! I've been to two track days with him now, and every time he hits the burnout box, everyone just drops what they're doing in the pits and make a beeline to watch.

And I agree, svt cobra19 has to go off the list......And in my opinion, so should the Talon, the motorcycle, the Buick, the Porsche, the Formula, the Vette, etc, etc. How about Fords only for this database on a Ford site?????

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Seeing Brians's Mustang run is a heckuva experience.......So subtle, so outwardly harmless, and sooooo crazy fast!!! I've been to two track days with him now, and every time he hits the burnout box, everyone just drops what they're doing in the pits and make a beeline to watch.

And I agree, svt cobra19 has to go off the list......And in my opinion, so should the Talon, the motorcycle, the Buick, the Porsche, the Formula, the Vette, etc, etc. How about Fords only for this database on a Ford site?????

Damn Dwight, if you remove all the non fords and ones with no slip, I move up 14 spots. Little closer to my top 10 goal. BTW, I've got a little something coming to help me move up.:D

97samssnake

Established Member

Well, if we take them off, shouldn't we take all the non-SVT's off, since this is a SVT site? That's just my .02 though.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well, if we take them off, shouldn't we take all the non-SVT's off, since this is a SVT site? That's just my .02 though.
While the name of the site is indeed "SVTPerformance", it actually embraces all Ford vehicles as proved by the variety of non-SVT Forums on the site. (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10).

But, why would a Vette fella want to add his name to the timeslips roster????

Damn Dwight, if you remove all the non fords and ones with no slip, I move up 14 spots. Little closer to my top 10 goal. BTW, I've got a little something coming to help me move up.:D
Hmmmmmm.....I WONDER what that may be????

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member

For the same reason that I have my Cobra very close to the top of the list on ls1tech:thumbsup:

It is a forum that is ford based, but is open to anyone, regardless of what kind of car they drive.
The database comes from what people enter in thier vehicle profile, so anyone on here that fills out the info gets on the database.

I know that there are timslip lists/threads that are very vehicle specific, and thats the way it should be.

There atleast needs to be a filter added to the database. If there is not a link posted to a vid, or a slip, It does not get added to the Database.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
While the name of the site is indeed "SVTPerformance", it actually embraces all Ford vehicles as proved by the variety of non-SVT Forums on the site. (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10).

Psssssst... Psssssst... Lol. It's killing me to not get a twinscew yet, so I've got a little kit coming. I need it for all the grudge racin that goes on here at the "outlaw tracks". Should be a new 9 sec. eaton before to long.:rockon:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Psssssst... Psssssst... Lol. It's killing me to not get a twinscew yet, so I've got a little kit coming. I need it for all the grudge racin that goes on here at the "outlaw tracks". Should be a new 9 sec. eaton before to long.:rockon:

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread