Random Picture Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
8_1515420845269560_2730516207072444416_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
That's what I wonder. I know the exposure is turned up on a lot of pictures and maybe videos too. I have seen them in person here in Wa years ago but of course really faint.
Ive been right up to the arctic on shift work, didnt see them once... The one time I saw them was about half way up BC but there was not much color, just white and faint green. BUT my buddy whos been working in the arctic for years has some increbible photos that show just like that video and says they can be just as bright as you see in the pic, and you can hear them crackle apparently

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You have me on ignore, which on here, means you see absolutely nothing. You don't even know I post when you click on the thread.

Made my position clear and the only guy that counts says not an issue. Keep me on ignore. I'll return the favor.

Dusten

Established Member
You have me on ignore, which on here, means you see absolutely nothing. You don't even know I post when you click on the thread.

Made my position clear and the only guy that counts says not an issue. Keep me on ignore. I'll return the favor.

I use tapatalk, so ignore works in a different manner.

What position is that?

You suck at the internet?

You feel the need for a high post count?

Users who are viewing this thread