Random Picture Thread

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
My client is loading this behemoth using my new pumping system design.

It should set the record as the fastest crude loading system in the US and hopefully break the record set by LOOP last year for loading a VLCC in record time.

At full capacity and no tank lineup changes, my design can fully load a VLCC to capacity in 40 hours straight. The Coast Guard average is 10 days. LOOP did it in 6 last year.

20190306_105823.jpg

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Wow.

It should set the record as the fastest crude loading system in the US and hopefully break the record set by LOOP last year for loading a VLCC in record time.

At full capacity and no tank lineup changes, my design can fully load a VLCC to capacity in 40 hours straight. The Coast Guard average is 10 days. LOOP did it in 6 last year.

View attachment 1556271

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
NASCAR would be a LOT more interesting if they went back to putting cages in actual production cars with motors based on production blocks and heads they make. I bet the cars wouldn't even slow down that much.
If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna start a racing association that puts the "stock" back in stock car racing.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

View attachment 1556271
How many GPM is that if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread