Real Stage9 Photoshoot: 03' Cobra in Indianapolis with a model

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
My gf models for Real Stage9 and recently in one of the shoots, I decided to bring the cobra and so he just said lets throw it in for some of the shots. Well, he liked the pictures enough to do a whole spread on it with more coming later. I present:

Stage9 Photography: Jeremy Reed
Model: Chelsea Hayes
Car: 2003 Cobra conv. (my dd)
Editing: Stage9

wowowwoow.jpg

4term.jpg

TERM.jpg

termi8.jpg

1term.jpg

3Term.jpg

2term.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

termi11.jpg

ommmffg.jpg

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
GF is a 10. Photography is a 5. White balance in the color pictures is way off, and they look like point and shoot pictures. Good effort though. Girl saves it for sure!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
take the damn glasses off her, hipster shit not welcome.

car looks good and she has some uhhh....other parts.

A+ for effort

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nothing against ur gf I ****ing hate chicks that wear those sunglasses.......****ing hipster shit!:xpl:
Car looks great though

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Is she a soccer player or something? Why are her feet bruised up? Aside from that it came out nice and both the car and her look good. :thumbsup:

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Nothing against ur gf I ****ing hate chicks that wear those sunglasses.......****ing hipster shit!:xpl:
Car looks great though

yea she had like 3 pairs of different shades but the photographer picked these to preview. Hopefully he releases some from the other shades

stang8psi

Established Member
Is she a soccer player or something? Why are her feet bruised up? Aside from that it came out nice and both the car and her look good. :thumbsup:

I was going to say the same thing, whats up with all the bruising and spots on her legs? Or is it the camera? either way you would think the photographer would have photoshoped that shit out!

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
GF is a 10. Photography is a 5. White balance in the color pictures is way off, and they look like point and shoot pictures. Good effort though. Girl saves it for sure!

Glad someone said it, I agree 100%. To add, there's an overkill on the reflections; with a busy background it's a bad idea to use a highly reflective surface like a black car; you want zero reflections of the foreground or the car will get lost. Locations like that work much better for colors that don't reflect much, like white. There's also too much angle on some and the compositions are off-balance.

However, your GF does a great job of hitting natural and attractive poses. Tell her it is entirely OK to smile every now and then LOL The photog seems much better with people than cars, as she looks great. It's an entirely different skillset, and combining the two is definitely an art.

Last edited:

jconnor3

Established Member
Where in Indy were these taken? Some of the graffiti looks pretty good actually lol. I'm in Broad Ripple and there area few locations kinda like this with some decent graffiti that looks pretty neat. As long as you can keep from getting mugged Bripp is a good place hahaha

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Where in Indy were these taken? Some of the graffiti looks pretty good actually lol. I'm in Broad Ripple and there area few locations kinda like this with some decent graffiti that looks pretty neat. As long as you can keep from getting mugged Bripp is a good place hahaha

It was in the pure ghetto of Indianapolis. About 2 miles northwest of Eli Lilly. All the work was top notch.

The photographer is working on actual edited pictures, these were just to show chelsea what she could work on and what she did great. I got excited and through them up anyways.

Thanks for all the comments and all constructive critisism is Very mush appreciated. All ideas are being sent back to Stage9 and Chelsea to further improve in this industry that is highly competitive!

PS: she did smile but he sent these to her for improvement. She did Smile in a lot but he liked those. Over 600 were taken so he is still working on them.

Cheers :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I absolutely love your Cobra. The paint is stunning. Thanks for posting up the photos. Your girlfriend is a stunning model.

Users who are viewing this thread