Redeye Challenger Dyno Results 93 Octane.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Well, the Redeye, Demon, Super Stock and Jailbreak come with the Chiller built in. If you dont have a Chiller anyone can add one to their blower car. Interchiller is out of Australia and not to be confused with Killer-Chiller.

If you want the most effecient setup then the stage II Interchiller is what you want. It has a larger intercooler and that is whats going on the Redeye next. It goes inside the front bumper.

I dont really need it as I have a Chiller but one can get their intercooler temps down to single digits with the stage II kit so im gonna opt for that.

You cant use water as coolant as it will freeze. The lines freeze so they have to be insulated so they dont drip water.

Cousins Hellcat picked up 70 whp with the Interchiller which doesnt have a Chiller stock like the Redeye but that was the Stage II set up which is more effecient than my stock Redeye Chiller is.

Is that some aftermarket cooler with an unusual name or is that an I don’t know what I’m talking about?

Thought maybe it was some Hellcat platform specific cooler

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wckdvnm

Established Member
Yes man i don’t have any experience in this platform at all.

- a nobody

LOL

why do i even bother

Lmao it isn’t worth it; the screw and vax incel know more than us bro… come on bro his cousins built one bro. People with their mentality are what’s holding me back from wanting to open a performance business… well that and money lmao

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I don't chat on SVTP anymore, but fuel to the fire, all these Challengers blow the fk up at the TX mile LMAO :D

badaboom.gif

Zemedici

Established Member
Lmao it isn’t worth it; the screw and vax incel know more than us bro… come on bro his cousins built one bro. People with their mentality are what’s holding me back from wanting to open a performance business… well that and money lmao

People like that are why i got out of the industry after ten years, happily.

Guys spend 15 minutes reading online and think they’re experts lmfao it’s hilarious

Then their shit goes kaboom, and they call going ‘hey man……’

Every. Single. Time.

Wonder how i know :)

Zemedici

Established Member
Someone in this thread needs an interchiller.

Yo dog i heard you like chillers so we’re gonna put a chiller on a car that’s already got a chiller

And ID1300s and dual BAP for a pump gas setup :D

-guy that’s never built a single hellcat before

VegasMichael

Established Member
People like that are why i got out of the industry after ten years, happily.

Guys spend 15 minutes reading online and think they’re experts lmfao it’s hilarious

Then their shit goes kaboom, and they call going ‘hey man……’

Every. Single. Time.

Wonder how i know :)
PhD's from THE University of Google Search.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Are u just plain stupid or are u pretending to be stupid..... The Chiller on the Redeye isnt anywhere near as effecient as the Interchiller is moron thats why ppl with Redeye Chillers upgrade smfh.

Maybe u should learn a liitle about the Redeye platform before u spill out ur diarrhea of the mouth and sound ignorant AF! Dude, again...... your utterly clueless with this platform.

The ID1300 and the BAP are for an E85 tune im doing in a couple of weeks. Bro... go back to ur pulley and tune cause that seems to be all ur familiar with smh.

Yo dog i heard you like chillers so we’re gonna put a chiller on a car that’s already got a chiller

And ID1300s and dual BAP for a pump gas setup :D

-guy that’s never built a single hellcat before

Zemedici

Established Member
Are u just plain stupid or are u pretending to be stupid..... The Chiller on the Redeye isnt anywhere near as effecient as the Interchiller is moron thats why ppl with Redeye Chillers upgrade smfh.

Maybe u should learn a liitle about the Redeye platform before u spill out ur diarrhea of the mouth and sound ignorant AF! Dude, again...... your utterly clueless with this platform.

The ID1300 and the BAP are for an E85 tune im doing in a couple of weeks. Bro... go back to ur pulley and tune cause that seems to be all ur familiar with smh.

Brother, again if you only knew. Lmfao. I’ve forgotten more about this platform than you will ever know. I guarantee you that.

Go get your whipple 3.0 and run that bitch at 25psi on 93 octane since you know it all. 1200whp stock motor and 93 octane baby!

Again, why do i even bother. I’m talking to a guy with a 2.8 pulley on his semi ported 2.7 blower for 93 octane, claiming he’ll gain 100whp with an Interchiller.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Brother, again if you only knew. Lmfao. I’m be forgotten more about this platform than you will ever know. I guarantee you that.

Go get your whipple 3.0 and run that bitch at 25psi on 93 octane since you know it all.

Again, why do i even bother.
Bro once again learn WTF ur talking about...... Here is a 93 octane Redeye Challenger with a 3.0 Whipple going mid 9's..... PUMP GAS!!!!!!!! I guess u think his boost is 18-19 psi huh and threw a big shot of Nitrous at it as well huh?

I agree, why do u even bother and U've clearly forgotten I agree with that as well. Bro you dont even know what an Interchiller is but ur an expert on this platform that makes me lol literally!

I dont know why u think thats so impossible. My car makes 870 whp with a stock unported blower. It will go 9.8 pretty easy. So the Whipple 3.0 wont pick up any power on 93 octane that is ur argument?

Zemedici

Established Member
Bro once again learn WTF ur talking about...... Here is a 93 octane Redeye Challenger with a 3.0 Whipple going mid 9's..... PUMP GAS!!!!!!!! I guess u think his boost is 18-19 psi huh and threw a big shot of Nitrous at it huh?

I agree, why do u even bother and U've clearly forgotten I agree with that as well. Bro you dont even know what an Interchiller is but ur an expert on this platform that makes me lol literally!

What does that video prove? A RedEye can go fast before it blows up? Everything is fast til it’s not

Let’s try this

How much boost is your car making currently?

Or

How fast has it gone?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So now the Redeye is gonna blow-up cause it went fast....... Ok. Go back to ur FORZA video game bro ur boing me now! Learn how an Interchiller works then come back to the discussion.......

Zemedici

Established Member
So now the Redeye is gonna blow-up cause it went fast....... Ok. Go back to ur FORZA video game bro ur boing me now!

I’m whatting you?

Didn’t answer my question lmfao

How much boost is your car making ON PUMP GAS mr Hellcat?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

The ID1300 and the BAP are for an E85 tune im doing in a couple of weeks u ****ing idiot. Bro... go back to ur pulley and tune cause that seems to be all ur familiar with smh.

Get Boosted!!

The aluminum and the mercury in the vaccine is toxic and known to cause mental issues that result in delusions of grandeur.

The time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I’m whatting you?

Didn’t answer my question lmfao

How much boost is your car making ON PUMP GAS mr Hellcat?
U dont know how much boost a 2.85 pulley makes on a Redeye bro? So now I need to school u on how much boost a 2.85 pulley makes? Are u serious with that bro?

I though u were familar with this platform.... Well, since ur cleary not its around 18-19 psi.

Zemedici

Established Member
Get Boosted!!

The aluminum and the mercury in the vaccine is toxic and known to cause mental issues that result in delusions of grandeur.

The time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end.

We can only hope
U dont know how much boost a 2.85 pulley makes on a Redeye bro? So now I need to school u on how much boost a 2.85 pulley makes? Are u serious with that bro?

I though u were familar with this platform.... Well, since ur cleary not its around 18-19 psi.

I’m well aware ya nonce

Wondering if you knew

So you’re comfortable with 19 psi (probably 20 with your snout) on pump gas

I’ll see myself out, proved my point exactly lolol I’m done here

One more thing, you typed out Griptec 2.80 earlier, now it’s a 2.85? Which is it? :) :D do you even know? Not like that matters right? ;)

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Now im gonna have to go buy a Whipple just to prove u wrong lol..... Yea im happy with 19-20 psi on 93 with Methanol. 2.8 I meant.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This thread reminds me of all the guys bragging about pushing their Coyote over 800 on pump gas and then they would disappear, and then they would pop a tread asking about good deals on long blocks. Pushing pump gas is stupid and unnecessary when pump E85 is available.

But, some people have money and that's a fact.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
if i could kill that zedimedic and get away with it i would.
Imagine being so unhinged and insecure that you have to make threats of physical violence on an auto board because your grasp of the English language is so deficient that’s all you can muster.

**** your ass/10.

Users who are viewing this thread