Road Rage Couple

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
So all you guys with guns will shoot another person over that?

No not shoot, but be ready. You never know who is in the other car, armed or not and the way she approached definitely would cause me enough alarm to unholster and be ready.

rancid

Established Member
I can't believe dude let his wife fight his battle for him if he was that pissed. The truck driver was clearly an a-hole.

GCubersoldat

Established Member
Had a guy who cut me off driving recklessly, almost made me smash into the car next to me. Turned my high beams on and he started screaming out the window...both of us pulled over.

He got out of the car with a knife and started walking toward me..pulled out my gun, he ran back to his car and left cursing out the window lol. South Florida drivers are basically OP's video x100000

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
That would not happen in S. FL..she would have been in a pool of blood in the street and the person would have simply stated "I stood my ground." This is truly the wrong state to pull that madness in.

Though there are real stupid here......

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Could have easily slowed down and gotten behind the truck.

I have actually done just that. Slowed down to be able to safely merge into the next lane. And as soon as the next car realizes what you are trying to do they brake to block you.

Why?

Because assholes abound.

Shhhh

Established Member
Did no one else freaking lose it when she told him, "You almost killed my dog!" ?
Hahahaha. The driver of the SUV needs to pick up a leash for his wife.

Last edited:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Bingo!.
Someone is throwing something at your car, comes two inches from you bumper and then someone runs out of the car like a mad-man...
Hell yea, you have to be ready. To many f'ed up people out there these days.

Mystic03

Established Member
Outrageous...throwing shit is where they crossed the line. Here in AZ that would have got someone beat or shot.

yup! but most the time it doesnt get that far unless both parties are swearin at eachother then gets to that point..but love for a CA **** to try that shit down here..childish and stupid

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I carry Sabre Mace in my car just in case some fool wants to take it to the next level. Me, I'll diffuse the situation by driving away, I'd rather go home than handcuffed any day of the week. Even if you mace someone in self defense you be at the police station explaining your side of the story.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol @ all the Billy badasses who think they are tough shit with a gun. You won't pull it out so shut the **** up. "come to my window brah, get you some .45" lol OK kid. Get into road rage in Oakland or Inglewood and get back to me on how tough you think you are.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Lol @ all the Billy badasses who think they are tough shit with a gun. You won't pull it out so shut the **** up. "come to my window brah, get you some .45" lol OK kid. Get into road rage in Oakland or Inglewood and get back to me on how tough you think you are.

Inglewood lol... some hood with a .32 150$ gun he's never shot, loaded with 20 year old ammo that more than likely will jam if it even fires is supposed to scare people?

Users who are viewing this thread