Road Rager gets knocked out cold

BladeX10

Established Member
[video=youtube;9qy8dLMr0vY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qy8dLMr0vY[/video]]

Last edited:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
When a big rig hits your car: Keep calm and collect $$$$.

He deserved to be knocked the hell out.

musclefan21

Established Member
So the cameraman advises no violence but then his homie applies violence and he supports that? That makes sense. They were such lottle nadasses, they bailed right away.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
So the cameraman advises no violence but then his homie applies violence and he supports that? That makes sense. They were such lottle nadasses, they bailed right away.

The rager did get in his buddies face when they were at least attempting to de-escalate it. Luckily they were there to intervene on behalf of the old guy or it may have turned out really ugly for him. Looked like they prevented serious bodily harm to someone unable to defend himself.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Cameraman's buddy assumed the old dudes right to defend himself. I'm completely good with what happened. They stopped the attack and left it at that. I'd buy them a beer.

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member

They were attempting to de-escalate the situation. The asshole got in their face and probably put hands on him - we can't see because of the camera man. After watching him hit the old man, if he went hands on in ANY way with those trying to help, my give-a-****-o-meter is pegged at zero for that dude.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Camera man had to be an SVTP member. I heard him say "get in my homie's face you ******!"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bam!! Well, the guy deserved it. He would not let up on the old guy. Hopefully he was also arrested for assault. Just punishment for his foolish tirade and assault.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
"This dude's old as ****!" :lol1:

But anyway, all that over a damned Camry Solara????:dw:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Someone should of told the Yota driver there's something called insurance.

I can understand being ticked off, but not at the point of physical violence. Idiot deserved being knocked out.

BlownAway03

Established Member
It's funny how fast karma appears sometimes. One minute you're bullying an old defenseless guy, the next minute your asleep. Road rages are so stupid imo. If you're not in an accident, just move the f@!k on!

railroad

Established Member
When the trucker tried to explain his position, sounded like the rager cut in and got tagged.
I thought the trucker was going to put that tire iron on his head. It turned out better, since he could not leave the scene, the trucker did not have to hit him and be charged. I loved it.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Damn! I bet he'll be calm the next time he causes an accident lol.

I'm disappointed in the lightness of these comments...

Users who are viewing this thread