Road & Track tested the Bugatti Veyron SS: 9.9sec @ 146mph and other insane numbers

cobra_matt

Established Member
One of the owners of the company I work for has an SS. He doesn't live in the US BTW.

046.gif

044.gif

You'd think for $2,000,000+ they would throw a little clear coat on it.

hittinboost

Established Member
Or you are assuming that all rich people would want one of these. Plenty of UGR's customer base could buy one, yet they do not. There was even a story of a rich guy that unloaded his Veyron for a ZR1 last year, and didnt look back.

It's funny when people get sandy when other people mention if they had the means, the Veyron would NOT be their choice of vehicle.
That's not what I was saying at all. I'm sure plenty of UGR's customer base can afford one of these, but if it's not their taste then they shouldn't get one. Pretty simple.

My point was it seems like when someone buys a Veyron everyone comes out of the woodwork, "oh well shit you should've bought this car, then one of these..." or "hey, you could've gotten 10 of these...", when in fact they could probably afford pretty much whatever the hell they want. Nowhere did I say that all rich people would want one of these, or should buy one of these cars. I was saying if this is the car you want, and buy, then good choice cause there is no other car on the planet built like it.

Users who are viewing this thread