Road & Track tested the Bugatti Veyron SS: 9.9sec @ 146mph and other insane numbers

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
^Something just doesn't sit right with me with that car being it looks like they copied an Enzo and also called it a Twat?

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
^Something just doesn't sit right with me with that car being it looks like they copied an Enzo and also called it a Twat?

Tuatara :dw:

6.94L 32 valve V8 with twin turbos.

Car was designed by the guy that designed the ZR-1 Mantide concept, Jason Castriota, of Pininfarina. So yes, that's why it looks similar to an Enzo :read:

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Yeah Twat-ara. I would've tried to think of something better than that...

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Either way, that twat is far better than anything you'll ever own in this lifetime.:shrug:

Lol who cares? That's ****in retarded arguement. You can probably count on one hand the number of people who ever will so that's an idiotic point.

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Lol who cares? That's ****in retarded arguement. You can probably count on one hand the number of people who ever will so that's an idiotic point.

And makeing fun of it's name by purposely mispronouncing it isn't a stupid argument.

Two - uh - tar - uh

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

trolldaddanceblackss.png

Last edited:

xenodragon

Established Member
For over a million bucks...it better run in the 9's...hell that is almost disappointing...for that much cash I want 8's

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'd rather pick up an Ultimate Aero SSC. At least I'll be able to drive that for more that 2 miles, without having to fill up, and still be able to beat a Veyron.

Fit and Finish is garbage compared to the Bugatti.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Don't get me wrong, those Bugattis are real nice and everything but with ALL the supercars available, it really says alot when they're constantly comparing it to an $85k sportscar:coolman:

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Like already stated in this thread, the Veyron really is worth the money. Of course that's a tough statement, but if there is no equal then I guess you can charge whatever you want because you have a monopoly. There is no other car that combines the luxury, speed, comfort, safety, ease of use, reliability and exclusivity like it. I remember there was a test Veyron that had over 4000 launches on it and it still drove like new. It is the best engineered car in the world.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Like already stated in this thread, the Veyron really is worth the money. Of course that's a tough statement, but if there is no equal then I guess you can charge whatever you want because you have a monopoly. There is no other car that combines the luxury, speed, comfort, safety, ease of use, reliability and exclusivity like it. I remember there was a test Veyron that had over 4000 launches on it and it still drove like new. It is the best engineered car in the world.

It had better be for that price.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member

That's pretty cool.

hittinboost

Established Member
I love the people that say, oh well I could buy 4 gtr's, and 3 porches, and 2 hertz rental cars and still have money left over. That Bugatti is an engineering marvel, it probably is the best built car in the world. Anyone who can afford 2.7 mil I'm sure isn't worrying if they spent their money on THE right car because if you can drop that kind of keesh on a car then you can probably still afford to buy whatever the hell else you want.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
These cars are a good fit for a multimillionaire. Seat adjustment is done at a dealership for thousands of dollars, tires are over $20k for a set, a tune up is $15k. Insurance...

It's an incredible machine but it's ungodly expensive to buy, own, and maintain

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The ignorance is so great in this thread.

We all understand a shitty (when compared to this car) mustang with modifications can do the same thing... completely different though.

Users who are viewing this thread