Salmon

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I would normally grill or smoke salmon. However, it is supposed to rain for the next week. Please share with me your best oven baked, or pan prepared Salmon recipes.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Put the salmon in foil along with a vegetable (I usually use asparagus). Mix together a few tablespoons of butter, garlic, oregano, red pepper, salt, and pepper, and dollop the butter onto the salmon and veggies and bake. Delicious. Easy clean up too.

norcalcobra

Established Member
Pan sear ftw.
I use wild salmon (kirkland/Costco) in med/hi pan with coconut oil. Half tea spoon oil, flesh side down first approx three min. Finish with skin side down until skin is crispy like a chip. Salt and pepper to taste. No need to mask quality cuts with over seasoning or marinading.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
U being funny or for real?
tenor.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
been a long time but I think my old roommate would do something like a 50/50 mix of maple syrup and teriyaki, set some aside before basting to put on when it comes out. It was pretty good

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Put the salmon in foil along with a vegetable (I usually use asparagus). Mix together a few tablespoons of butter, garlic, oregano, red pepper, salt, and pepper, and dollop the butter onto the salmon and veggies and bake. Delicious. Easy clean up too.
this. we add a few lemon slices on top of the salmon before baking.

Users who are viewing this thread